Jump to content
Aion

The Festive Lounge

Recommended Posts

I deleted all the live albums I had on my iTunes earlier in the year to free up storage but now I have more storage and cannot find a link to the Daydream Tour (?) Live in Japan. Does anyone have it and could upload/or knows where I can download it? jj2

@Sylk etc

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Y'all! I thought I introduce myself!

I have been a Mariah fan for years now and she's my third ( was second moo12) most played artist of all time on Last.fm!

Some of my favorite Mariah albums are:

 

The Divine Daydream

 

WeeklyTightHawaiianmonkseal-size_restric

The Breathtaking Butterfly

undefined

 

And The Cherishable Charmbraclet

tumblr_otb0f9cPas1uzvudxo1_400.gif

 

Some of my favorite Mariah songs include: Fantasy, Dreamlover, Always Be My Baby, Clown, Migrate any many many more

 

 

Nice to meet y'all

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Delicate said:

Hey Y'all! I thought I introduce myself!

I have been a Mariah fan for years now and she's my third ( was second moo12) most played artist of all time on Last.fm!

Some of my favorite Mariah albums are:

 

The Divine Daydream

 

WeeklyTightHawaiianmonkseal-size_restric

The Breathtaking Butterfly

undefined

 

And The Cherishable Charmbraclet

tumblr_otb0f9cPas1uzvudxo1_400.gif

 

Some of my favorite Mariah songs include: Fantasy, Dreamlover, Always Be My Baby, Clown, Migrate any many many more

 

 

Nice to meet y'all

 

TASTE!!! Can't wait to see another lamb around here hug1 The more the Mariah! cry2 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2018 at 3:12 AM, Lachlan said:

I deleted all the live albums I had on my iTunes earlier in the year to free up storage but now I have more storage and cannot find a link to the Daydream Tour (?) Live in Japan. Does anyone have it and could upload/or knows where I can download it? jj2

@Sylk etc

I tried searching alot but I couldn't it sorry. Some lamb uploaded last year but he took them down and the ones I had were all gone with my previous laptop oprah5 The one you're looking for is Daydream Tour - Tokyo Dome (the greatest vocal performance of all time FYI) I'll keep looking and let you know, cause I need it too. kylie2 

Anyways, since you're already here let me again ask u to stan The Remixes omg it doesn't have average tacky remixes they're whole new constructed songs just LISTEN scream2 

Image result for The Remixes mariah

On 11/7/2018 at 5:52 AM, Venus XCX said:

He's a slut

He's a hoe

He's a freak

Got a different girl every day of the week

giphy.gif 

maybe the song made some points, still worst off of Caution so far

giphy.gif

On 11/11/2018 at 2:53 AM, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Her low chest voice on O Holy Night is just amazing oprah4 

 

6 hours ago, Delicate said:

Hey Y'all! I thought I introduce myself!

I have been a Mariah fan for years now and she's my third ( was second moo12) most played artist of all time on Last.fm!

Some of my favorite Mariah albums are:

 

The Divine Daydream

 

WeeklyTightHawaiianmonkseal-size_restric

The Breathtaking Butterfly

undefined

 

And The Cherishable Charmbraclet

tumblr_otb0f9cPas1uzvudxo1_400.gif

 

Some of my favorite Mariah songs include: Fantasy, Dreamlover, Always Be My Baby, Clown, Migrate any many many more

 

 

Nice to meet y'all

 

Welcome to the forum! Charmbracelet stan? TASTE!!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Delicate said:

Hey Y'all! I thought I introduce myself!

I have been a Mariah fan for years now and she's my third ( was second moo12) most played artist of all time on Last.fm!

Some of my favorite Mariah albums are:

 

The Divine Daydream

 

WeeklyTightHawaiianmonkseal-size_restric

The Breathtaking Butterfly

undefined

 

And The Cherishable Charmbraclet

tumblr_otb0f9cPas1uzvudxo1_400.gif

 

Some of my favorite Mariah songs include: Fantasy, Dreamlover, Always Be My Baby, Clown, Migrate any many many more

 

 

Nice to meet y'all

 

Welcome around! Lovely taste and set btw.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2018 at 5:53 AM, Sylk said:

Anyways, since you're already here let me again ask u to stan The Remixes omg it doesn't have average tacky remixes they're whole new constructed songs just LISTEN scream2 

Image result for The Remixes mariah

 

Tbh one of the best remix albums out there oprah4 The only thing it's missing is I Still Believe/Pure Imagination

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Royale

    2542

  • Firdawsi

    2379

  • Sylk

    2288

  • Tomás

    842

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anybody remember this?      

"When do you think Mariah will get a section on fotp?" me:      

LAMB TAG UPDATE  It's time to update the lamb tag list cause most of the people are either inactive, banned, or not even real lambs!  Like or Quote this post if you want me to add you to the


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×