The Festive Lounge

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

@Phoebe @Urbanov I listened to Caution a day ago brit15 So, I sat through the whole thing, but I don't see my self playing the whole thing again. Tho I will use GTFO, A No No and Caution.

I wanted to go in reverse order and listen to MIAMC next, but I saw a thread on atrl praising Butterfly as her magnum opus, so I'm listening to it now. Currently on The Roof. Honey and title track were meh, but My All snatched me brit15

Assuming you're a "bops" stan, Butterfly wasn't a very good start but an amazing album nonetheless. Honey, Breakdown and Fly Away are the only "bops" on it. The Roof is a career highlight btw brit15 You should've went with MIAMC, E=MC2, The Emancipation of Mimi, Glitter or Emotions since 90% of those albums are full with bops. brit15

1 hour ago, Phoebe said:

Assuming you're a "bops" stan, Butterfly wasn't a very good start but an amazing album nonetheless. Honey, Breakdown and Fly Away are the only "bops" on it. The Roof is a career highlight btw brit15 You should've went with MIAMC, E=MC2, The Emancipation of Mimi, Glitter or Emotions since 90% of those albums are full with bops. brit15

Fans tend to have a different definition of "bop" when it comes to Mariah, but I'll check them out brit15 Probably MIAM next.

15 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Fans tend to have a different definition of "bop" when it comes to Mariah, but I'll check them out brit15 Probably MIAM next.

Well you can't expect a Music/Poker Face/In My Arms type of bop from Mariah brit15

Did u like Horsefly while we're at it? brit15

2 minutes ago, Phoebe said:

Well you can't expect a Music/Poker Face/In My Arms type of bop from Mariah brit15

Did u like Horsefly while we're at it? brit15

Ik, but something like A No No brit15

I don't see myself playing anything except My All and maybe The Roof brit15

6 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

@Phoebe @Urbanov I listened to Caution a day ago brit15 So, I sat through the whole thing, but I don't see my self playing the whole thing again. Tho I will use GTFO, A No No and Caution.

I wanted to go in reverse order and listen to MIAMC next, but I saw a thread on atrl praising Butterfly as her magnum opus, so I'm listening to it now. Currently on The Roof. Honey and title track were meh, but My All snatched me brit15

The Distance is that bitch anyway brit15 

3 minutes ago, Liam said:

lmfao

i dont know a cuter legend oprah4 

On 8/5/2019 at 9:20 PM, Chris Morlock said:

somebody help me find a better quality of this image? (photoshoot not bootleg album cover)

tT3nfWF.jpg

omg this is late but here you go 

youtubered16-2.jpg

Mariah has never taken credit for inventing the Pop/Rap collaboration. But she did popularize it, and while I understand that not everyone in the room is going to like her, you have to be pretty pressed to suggest otherwise. 

And that aside, you put 100 musical historians in a room, 95 of them are going to tell you that Mariah did that, only five of them won't, but those five are so busying dallying in the new-wave avaunt-garde existentialist house bullshit that they wouldn't know real music if it came up to them and shook their hand. 

So, ignore the ground static.  

She has just been inducted to the Songwriters Hall of Fame. Well deserved.

On 12/20/2019 at 6:48 PM, Darth Sidious said:

Mariah has never taken credit for inventing the Pop/Rap collaboration. But she did popularize it, and while I understand that not everyone in the room is going to like her, you have to be pretty pressed to suggest otherwise. 

And that aside, you put 100 musical historians in a room, 95 of them are going to tell you that Mariah did that, only five of them won't, but those five are so busying dallying in the new-wave avaunt-garde existentialist house bullshit that they wouldn't know real music if it came up to them and shook their hand. 

So, ignore the ground static.  

clap3clap3clap3 should have said this in that thread in BG

Lambs please help me.

I am desperately searching for this remix of 'The Roof' in full:

The closest I have found is this:

But it is not the same, or atleast, not the full song (the twitter clip above has the "last night I had the strangest dream... " verse. This does not.). Plus it's really bad quality.

Please help I am desperate and going a bit crazy over this cry3