The Festive Lounge

Do ya'll ever watch videos from the last act of the Tokyo Dome concert and just wish you were Mariah walking around in that amazing dress? creep1 

If I was a woman for one day I would wear this exact dress the whole day. 

On 5/23/2020 at 12:25 AM, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Do ya'll ever watch videos from the last act of the Tokyo Dome concert and just wish you were Mariah walking around in that amazing dress? creep1 

If I was a woman for one day I would wear this exact dress the whole day. 

the funny part is that she probably despised that dress dead4 

1 hour ago, tomás said:

the funny part is that she probably despised that dress dead4 

I doubt she hated everything she wore around then. It's simple, but it's also elegant. I think it might have been one of her favored costumes on that tour, because she ended up using both this black version and a white version on later dates. 

Question for ya'll: Is Trey Lorenz gay? I am getting the vibes but I can't find anything about his personal life. 

41 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Question for ya'll: Is Trey Lorenz gay? I am getting the vibes but I can't find anything about his personal life. 

No, he's Mariahs backing singer. moo8

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

No, he's Mariahs backing singermoo8

So you're saying she can't have a gay backing singer? laughcry1 

15 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I have no idea, but it is an interesting question to ask. Never cared enough to look for ha, but I don't think he'd reveal that publicly. bey7

OT: Can she release the book already so we have things to discuss about! bey7

22 minutes ago, Royale said:

I have no idea, but it is an interesting question to ask. Never cared enough to look for ha, but I don't think he'd reveal that publicly. bey7

OT: Can she release the book already so we have things to discuss about! bey7

Should we start a pinned thread where we can gossip and discuss about what she will talk about/what events will be revealed? George R R Martin who? bey7 

3 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Should we start a pinned thread where we can gossip and discuss about what she will talk about/what events will be revealed? George R R Martin who? bey7 

Sure you can do it if you feel like it, then we will ask the mods to pin it ny1 

20 minutes ago, Royale said:

Sure you can do it if you feel like it, then we will ask the mods to pin it ny1 

I suppose it doesn't have to be pinned but we might as well talk about it ny1 What else is there? Take non-monetary bets.

@Royalty We need to start planning what we should do next oprah15 Not this week tho

1 minute ago, Royale said:

@Royalty We need to start planning what we should do next oprah15 Not this week tho

Chromatica cry0 

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

Chromatica cry0 

Loving to see the #sparkle in your username btw! oprah15 I haven't really listened to it so that'd be a first for me! What are your fave tracks?

11 minutes ago, Royale said:

Loving to see the #sparkle in your username btw! oprah15 I haven't really listened to it so that'd be a first for me! What are your fave tracks?

I love it too! I’m gonna make an avatar when I’m on my computer nat2 I love the whole album so my top tracks change all the time but right now it’s 911, Fun Tonight and Sine From Above yas2 

3 minutes ago, Royalty said:

I love it too! I’m gonna make an avatar when I’m on my computer nat2 I love the whole album so my top tracks change all the time but right now it’s 911, Fun Tonight and Sine From Above yas2 

Queen of avatars! rose1 You really must like it then! Can't wait to be the judge of that! nat2 Are you full free next week btw? Maybe we can do a listening party for this section, one for Rih and Chromatica!

god i love this performance SO much. the rasp in mariah's voice and how precise and agile her runs were... whew

On 5/25/2020 at 8:13 AM, LittleDudeNT5 said:

he isn't! i've read that he is or at least was married to a woman.

42 minutes ago, tomás said:

god i love this performance SO much. the rasp in mariah's voice and how precise and agile her runs were... whew

It's very simlair to Zurich in 2003, except Zurich had much better belts and whistles. 

50 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

It's very simlair to Zurich in 2003, except Zurich had much better belts and whistles. 

idk about the whistles rip4 during charmy tour her whistles sounded super weak to me (bar the intro scale she used to do) and were sometimes flat

4 hours ago, tomás said:

idk about the whistles rip4 during charmy tour her whistles sounded super weak to me (bar the intro scale she used to do) and were sometimes flat

How can a whistle be flat? Genuinely asking. Weak yes, but flat? Interesting tbh! Serving "whistle tones have resonance" rip2