Aion

The Festive Lounge

Just now, Royale said:

We need to do that one day I'm not joking yas2 Yeah I think a semester seems enough, plus I would be going in February so when Uni is over I could still stay in Malta for the summer! ny1 

True besties goal tbh! Omg you could literally book a vacation after your semester has ended ugh queen of planning cry0 

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

True besties goal tbh! Omg you could literally book a vacation after your semester has ended ugh queen of planning cry0 

I know omg a dream come true! From the Rep Lounge to listening parties to the beach we migrate! cry0 

7 minutes ago, Royale said:

Tea was spilt! I wanted to see my friend this month who's currently living in London for a 6-months internship and I really cba to be quarantined for two weeks in a hotel in order to see her. Whatever, but at the same time most of us really stopped caring about procedures rip2 We're all going out, are really close to each other in public transportation etc, a whole mess. But thankfully now masks are mandatory even outside in crowded places rip2

Well, hopefully when the UK see a drop in confirmed cases, they'll drop French off the list. It's so weird that we know a second wave is going to hit yet, the UK government is lowering quarantine rules for businesses. I've got a feeling the French will put us on their list soon rip4

Just now, Royale said:

I know omg a dream come true! From the Rep Lounge to listening parties to the beach we migrate! cry0 

Rumours are spreading that we will be probably listening to Megan, Moo and Ariana all day yas2 

5 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Absolutely not true! Every age has its benefits and its disadvantages! Toddlers have a very difficult growing progress for example nicki5 I teach children around the age of 8/9 years old...3rd grade I guess?

Well, I'll take toddlers than 15 year olds anyday jj2

Just now, Entea said:

Well, hopefully when the UK see a drop in confirmed cases, they'll drop French off the list. It's so weird that we know a second wave is going to hit yet, the UK government lowering quarantine rules for businesses. I've got a feeling the French will put us on their list soon rip4

Same here skksks rip2 I mean the French managed to rebound decently "well" from an economic standpoint if I had to compare to other European countries, but we still have shit to deal with tho, that's why they definitely don't want to jump to get us quarantined again. rip4 We will have to wait and see for the UK-ban but I haven't heard about it yet!

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

Time to sleep for me! I’m expected in the gym around 09:00 - 09:30 am rip3 goodbye babies wub1 

Same I'm super sleepy rip4 Thanks for saving the section king! wub1 See you on Snapchat hehehe

2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Time to sleep for me! I’m expected in the gym around 09:00 - 09:30 am rip3 goodbye babies wub1 

Bitch, I've only just arrived at this party and you're going? wendy1

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

Same here skksks rip2 I mean the French managed to rebound decently "well" from an economic standpoint if I had to compare to other European countries, but we still have shit to deal with tho, that's why they definitely don't want to jump to get us quarantined again. rip4 We will have to wait and see for the UK-ban but I haven't heard about it yet!

Ugh we'll just have to meet up in Belgium wub1

2 minutes ago, Entea said:

Bitch, I've only just arrived at this party and you're going? wendy1

Literally serving you with our Listening parties rip2 

Just now, Entea said:

Ugh we'll just have to meet up in Belgium wub1

Can't wait for the iconique foursome incoming! wub1 

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Literally serving you with our Listening parties rip2 

Can't wait for the iconique foursome incoming! wub1 

I only join LT's that are related to a musical genesis of an artist as I don't want to hurt my rep jj2

Ima go sleep too as it's get late hug1

I'll try and be active on wpp more hug1

1 minute ago, Entea said:

I only join LT's that are related to a musical genesis of an artist as I don't want to hurt my rep jj2

Ima go sleep too as it's get late hug1

I'll try and be active on wpp more hug1

Good night to you hug1 Also you are doing amazing on WPP, most of the time you are the one who cares to create some interaction lol. I should try more as well tbh!

The "Sloooowoooowoooow-oooh" belt at around 3:50 in Migrate is one of my favourite vocal moments from Mariah ever. I dont know why but it really is one of the highlights of the E=MC2 album. 

Truly one of her best songs.