The Festive Lounge

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

Amsterdam is a great city though, I like it more then Rotterdam! I live 10 minutes away from Rotterdam with the train and 20 minutes with the car! 

Oh wow alright! Well Amsterdam really seems like THAT touristic area in the netherlands so it's a must for me to go there someday, dk about the other cities around tho!

3 minutes ago, Royalty said:

That remix was so random I-

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

Ik and it's just so bad rip3 

k bai

2 minutes ago, Entea said:

This is random but I read about the dams they built to stop flooding

The Netherlands are pioneers in that subject ugh jj2

Yes omg! The only thing we did right in history rip4 

Well I'm telling you: it sucks!

Note taken ny6 poor Kendji

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Oh wow alright! Well Amsterdam really seems like THAT touristic area in the netherlands so it's a must for me to go there someday, dk about the other cities around tho!

Amsterdam is really crowded, some gems to visit when you are in the Netherlands are Rotterdam and Utrecht and, ofcourse, my home town Dordrecht yas2 

Does @Simón. CARE about us or does he care about us posting in his fave section? let us debate!!

Just now, Royalty said:

Amsterdam is really crowded, some gems to visit when you are in the Netherlands are Rotterdam and Utrecht and, ofcourse, my home town Dordrecht yas2 

Aww yeah, so I suppose masks are mandatory even outside in Amsterdam? rip3 They are in some streets in Paris as well. I hate wearing a mask rip4 

I lowkey think Amsterdam looks like Venice with the canals and bridges but that might be just me rip4 

Aww yeah, so I suppose masks are mandatory even outside in Amsterdam? rip3 They are in some streets in Paris as well. I hate wearing a mask rip4 

Masks are only mandatory in Amsterdam and Rotterdam and in public transport in the whole Netherlands yas2 

1 minute ago, Entea said:

I lowkey think Amsterdam looks like Venice with the canals and bridges but that might be just me rip4 

Yeah that's kinda just you rip4 

Just now, Entea said:

It's funny because Amsterdam looks like a city in the North of France: Honfleur! It's v cute and we eat a lot of fish and fries! 

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

Does @Simón. CARE about us or does he care about us posting in his fave section? let us debate!!

I honestly think he's become less social in the group and with me :(

Yeah that's kinda just you rip4 

A wetter version yes

It's funny because Amsterdam looks like a city in the North of France: Honfleur! It's v cute and we eat a lot of fish and fries! 

What cities do you really recommend in France, apart from Paris ofcourse? yas2 I really love France and would love to visit it

Just now, Entea said:

I honestly think he's become less social in the group and with me :(

Well if only you posted content worthy to be replied to!

Spoiler

jk

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

Ugh anything in France is cute oprah2

What cities do you really recommend in France, apart from Paris ofcourse? yas2 I really love France and would love to visit it

Depends what you like! I personally like the North: Honfleur, Saint-Malo, Deauville because the landscapes are cute, and there are beaches and the sea nearby! But I'd most likely recommend the South: Sète, Nice, Cannes (Festival de Cannes btw), Antibes, because they are the best touristic areas and there are also beaches everywhere. Paris is overrated btw

Just now, Royalty said:

Poor Rihanna section ny5 

He hate ha so it's fine ig ny1