The Festive Lounge

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Depends what you like! I personally like the North: Honfleur, Saint-Malo, Deauville because the landscapes are cute, and there are beaches and the sea nearby! But I'd most likely recommend the South: Sète, Nice, Cannes (Festival de Cannes btw), Antibes, because they are the best touristic areas and there are also beaches everywhere. Paris is overrated btw

Ugh those are great suggestions yas2 honestly, I should go on a road trip through France, there is so much to see! I can't believe how big it is compared to the Netherlands rip4 

Just now, Royalty said:

Royal clique road trip to France? I see it coming! 

YES! ny1 

1 minute ago, Entea said:

He hate ha so it's fine ig ny1

She's not even a singer anymore rip4 I almost forgot how her voice sound like ugh

I'm listening to Songs For You again ugh Tinashe deserves so much more then she is getting cry9 

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

Royal clique road trip to France? I see it coming! 

We are all neighbours to France

A coincidence, I think nawt

2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Ugh those are great suggestions yas2 honestly, I should go on a road trip through France, there is so much to see! I can't believe how big it is compared to the Netherlands rip4 

I don't remember if you ever went to Paris (I think you did?) but if you haven't don't go with that high expectations. The public transportation is dirty af, people aren't all that, BUT there are very nice restaurants. Some gardens are amazing too but yea.. You'll at least be able to go to Sephora though! ny1 

Honestly, it would be a big travel for you I guess! shock1 On the boat or train! 

I'm listening to Songs For You again ugh Tinashe deserves so much more then she is getting cry9 

We love a bisexual legend cry9

The way you stan French/speaking artists but never want to come here rip3 

She's not even a singer anymore rip4 I almost forgot how her voice sound like ugh

I'm sure there's a video on the internet archives somewhere rip4

I don't remember if you ever went to Paris (I think you did?) but if you haven't don't go with that high expectations. The public transportation is dirty af, people aren't all that, BUT there are very nice restaurants. Some gardens are amazing too but yea.. You'll at least be able to go to Sephora though! ny1 

I went there twice! One time with school for like 10 days as an excursion and one time to go to Disneyland ny1 the audacity of Sephore to not open a branch in Amsterdam though, it's such a big city?

I'm sure there's a video on the internet archives somewhere rip4

What is internet?

We love a bisexual legend cry9

Is she bisexual?! shock1 

Just now, Royalty said:

I went there twice! One time with school for like 10 days as an excursion and one time to go to Disneyland ny1 the audacity of Sephore to not open a branch in Amsterdam though, it's such a big city?

I think I remember about that excursion, but that was like several years ago, no? Oh stan Disneyland omg. It's cute, I need to go again but it's too expensive for my poor ass rip3 I know lol I was so shocked when you told me y'all didn't have one rip3 and still don't

Honestly, it would be a big travel for you I guess! shock1 On the boat or train! 

Yeah, going to the south of England is a trek and a half

I would get a flight from Manchester, directly to @Royale's house yes

I think I remember about that excursion, but that was like several years ago, no? Oh stan Disneyland omg. It's cute, I need to go again but it's too expensive for my poor ass rip3 I know lol I was so shocked when you told me y'all didn't have one rip3 and still don't

Yeah like 8 or 9 years ago lmao a lot has changed since then I guess! Yeah like Amsterdam is one of the biggest cities in Europe rip4 how do we not have a Sephora? We do have Bijenkorf though, it's a cute warehouse chain in Holland

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

The way you stan French/speaking artists but never want to come here rip3 

My fear of getting lost is strong yes

Yeah, going to the south of England is a trek and a half

I would get a flight from Manchester, directly to @Royale's house yes

Imagine if we rented a big Airbnb flat in Paris rip3 where all of us could chill for about 4-5 days. A mess and half

Imagine if we rented a big Airbnb flat in Paris rip3 where all of us could chill for about 4-5 days. A mess and half

Maybe @Simón. will communicate with us then!