The Festive Lounge

Why are they like this to each other? dead2 It's constantly looking as if Diane is sucking up to her and Mariah just keeps brushing her off. 

On 9/27/2020 at 12:15 PM, Royale said:

you know this one by heart @Tomás

Omg I didn't realize that'd be on streaming too wait the way I WON. juicy1

1 hour ago, Tomás said:

Omg I didn't realize that'd be on streaming too wait the way I WON. juicy1

The full Tokyo dome concert will be on steaming! The Lambs truly are winning. sass1

On 9/29/2020 at 5:17 AM, Billie Frank said:

The full Tokyo dome concert will be on steaming! The Lambs truly are winning. sass1

i thought it was a Japan exclusive on The Rarities oprah10 

6 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

well unthink oprah15

27 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

No, they're just rereleasing an enhanced DVD on Blue-Ray in Japan. All copies of The Rarities will be double disc with the Tokyo Dome concert on disc 2. 

6 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

No, they're just rereleasing an enhanced DVD on Blue-Ray in Japan. All copies of The Rarities will be double disc with the Tokyo Dome concert on disc 2. 

i definitely want that blu-ray oprah15 

I hope this Loverboy remix will get released within the Loverboy EP for the next batch of MC30 releases.

Does anyone else not really vibe with Looking In? I know it's a favorite amongst the lambs because we stan her personal/vulnerable songs, but idk, I just never got into her. ari8 she's not bad, she's just boring, and lacks a lot of the subtleties and intricacies of her later personal tracks, like Close my Eyes and Petals. 

1 minute ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Does anyone else not really vibe with Looking In? I know it's a favorite amongst the lambs because we stan her personal/vulnerable songs, but idk, I just never got into her. ari8 she's not bad, she's just boring, and lacks a lot of the subtleties and intricacies of her later personal tracks, like Close my Eyes and Petals. 

Looking In is special because it was clearly aimed at the Tomato and was released before Butterfly. Looking  In ran so Close My Eyes and Petals could fly.  

Just now, Billie Frank said:

Looking In is special because it was clearly aimed at the Tomato and was released before Butterfly. Looking  In ran so Close My Eyes and Petals could fly.  

I definitely see it as a stepping stone of her opening up more in her lyrics. I think it's important, I just never listen to her.

It is aimed at Totorolla, but it's also just a general comment about her past and how no one knows about what she's been through/assume she's had an easy life. Both before and after the "fairytale" wedding. 

18 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Tasteless x

Jk, I appreaciate the song and have a lot of plays of it, even though it's not one I'll listen to spontaneously. I still prefer it over Close My Eyes and Petals regardless, even though the latter is more melodic?

3 minutes ago, BabyMario44 said:

This video is sooo funny. However I love listening to Mimi too, she's awesome

How could I forget you moo2

I can't stop listening to the Tokyo Dome Version of Vision of Love giveup3

On 10/14/2020 at 3:24 PM, Chris Morlock said:

why do we not have this photo in any higher quality jj4 

EgxQwgHXkAIDK9W.jpg

butterfly-2.jpg

But the resolution on this ain't that great either. None of the Butterfly booklet images are that high quality. It's pretty tragic.