Jump to content
Aion

The Festive Lounge

Recommended Posts

On 10/20/2020 at 7:28 AM, Sylk said:

How is everyone enjoying The Rarities? I think its really good! Fav tracks: Can You Hear Me, One Night, Mesmerized... and the entirety of Tokyo Dome!

You trying to bring us back together? We love to see it! ny1 I enjoy your favorite tracks too and I mostly use the Tokyo Dome live versions to be honest! I'm shook because IDWC is one of my favorite live renditions even though it's been one of my least favorite Mariah songs for a while..

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Royale said:

You trying to bring us back together? We love to see it! ny1 I enjoy your favorite tracks too and I mostly use the Tokyo Dome live versions to be honest! I'm shook because IDWC is one of my favorite live renditions even though it's been one of my least favorite Mariah songs for a while..

IDWC has been on REPEATTT for me!!! And I completely agree, the original does nothing for me but the live version, with her Daydream era voice and phrasing >>>>>>>

Thoughts on One Night?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/28/2020 at 11:39 AM, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I'm surprised by how much I don't like Can You Hear Me jj4 Never listen to it.

I'd say that One Night and OHOMO are my favorites. Mesmerized is also vry cute, tho. 

I can see why you might not like it, it has a demo quality to it and her voice sounds tired. But the melody and her vocals (even tired) are STUNNING! I hope you come around to liking it!

Mesmerized is a fav of mine yess

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sylk said:

IDWC has been on REPEATTT for me!!! And I completely agree, the original does nothing for me but the live version, with her Daydream era voice and phrasing >>>>>>>

Thoughts on One Night?

Cute girl. The harmonies are nice and it's somewhat catchy but it doesn't really grab my attention? It doesn't really go anywhere imo. It's not bad though.. but indeed I get why it is a Rarity! What do you think?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Royale said:

Cute girl. The harmonies are nice and it's somewhat catchy but it doesn't really grab my attention? It doesn't really go anywhere imo. It's not bad though.. but indeed I get why it is a Rarity! What do you think?

One Night is good. Sonically it reminds me of In The Mix.

giphy.gif

Mesmerized and Here We Go Around Again are bops though. 

giphy.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2020 at 7:31 PM, Billie Frank said:

One Night is good. Sonically it reminds me of In The Mix.

giphy.gif

Mesmerized and Here We Go Around Again are bops though. 

giphy.gif

Halloween is over, now you can remove that set oprah15 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Royale said:

That's why I first tagged you because I knew you'd be pressed! oprah15 You better mentally prepare yourself sir!

I'll only attend of you add this to the set list oprah15

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Royale

    2542

  • Firdawsi

    2379

  • Sylk

    2288

  • Tomás

    842

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anybody remember this?      

"When do you think Mariah will get a section on fotp?" me:      

LAMB TAG UPDATE  It's time to update the lamb tag list cause most of the people are either inactive, banned, or not even real lambs!  Like or Quote this post if you want me to add you to the


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×