The Festive Lounge

I would like to see deluxe editions of her studio albums for their individual anniversaries for whatever year is it's next anniversary

I need her Somebody's Ugly Daughter album with her lead vocals. After that, I need her Superstar disco album. Yes, greed, yes desire!

How is everyone enjoying The Rarities? I think its really good! Fav tracks: Can You Hear Me, One Night, Mesmerized... and the entirety of Tokyo Dome!

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

How is everyone enjoying The Rarities? I think its really good! Fav tracks: Can You Hear Me, One Night, Mesmerized... and the entirety of Tokyo Dome!

Love it so much! Loverboy Firecracker version can go jump off a cliff though. xtina10

11 minutes ago, Bionic-AHHH! said:

Love it so much! Loverboy Firecracker version can go jump off a cliff though. xtina10

I like it, the sample is a bit receptive and it sounds unfinished but the melody works great with the sample you can tell this is how it was originally written.

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

I like it, the sample is a bit receptive and it sounds unfinished but the melody works great with the sample you can tell this is how it was originally written.

Yup, obviously the chorus was made based on the sample. It's just too unfinished for me to stan. The Candy version remains superior!

On 10/20/2020 at 1:28 AM, Sylk said:

I'm surprised by how much I don't like Can You Hear Me jj4 Never listen to it.

I'd say that One Night and OHOMO are my favorites. Mesmerized is also vry cute, tho. 

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Why? gaga3

Their opinions are kinda trash, or just try to constantly align their opinions with Mariah's. oprah11

Say Somethin' really is one of her best tracks ever

hagCeLY.gif

On 10/20/2020 at 7:28 AM, Sylk said:

You trying to bring us back together? We love to see it! ny1 I enjoy your favorite tracks too and I mostly use the Tokyo Dome live versions to be honest! I'm shook because IDWC is one of my favorite live renditions even though it's been one of my least favorite Mariah songs for a while..

6 hours ago, Luca said:

Say Somethin' really is one of her best tracks ever

hagCeLY.gif

Lowkey one of her worst but since you're a cutie I'll accept it.

hagCeLY.gif

On 10/19/2020 at 5:36 PM, Chris Morlock said:

I would like to see deluxe editions of her studio albums for their individual anniversaries for whatever year is it's next anniversary

Good luck with that tbh

hagCeLY.gif

12 hours ago, Royale said:

Lowkey one of her worst but since you're a cutie I'll accept it.

hagCeLY.gif

Me when I'm deaf

hagCeLY.gif

12 hours ago, Royale said:

You trying to bring us back together? We love to see it! ny1 I enjoy your favorite tracks too and I mostly use the Tokyo Dome live versions to be honest! I'm shook because IDWC is one of my favorite live renditions even though it's been one of my least favorite Mariah songs for a while..

IDWC has been on REPEATTT for me!!! And I completely agree, the original does nothing for me but the live version, with her Daydream era voice and phrasing >>>>>>>

Thoughts on One Night?

On 10/28/2020 at 11:39 AM, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I'm surprised by how much I don't like Can You Hear Me jj4 Never listen to it.

I'd say that One Night and OHOMO are my favorites. Mesmerized is also vry cute, tho. 

I can see why you might not like it, it has a demo quality to it and her voice sounds tired. But the melody and her vocals (even tired) are STUNNING! I hope you come around to liking it!

Mesmerized is a fav of mine yess

8 hours ago, Sylk said:

IDWC has been on REPEATTT for me!!! And I completely agree, the original does nothing for me but the live version, with her Daydream era voice and phrasing >>>>>>>

Thoughts on One Night?

Cute girl. The harmonies are nice and it's somewhat catchy but it doesn't really grab my attention? It doesn't really go anywhere imo. It's not bad though.. but indeed I get why it is a Rarity! What do you think?

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

Cute girl. The harmonies are nice and it's somewhat catchy but it doesn't really grab my attention? It doesn't really go anywhere imo. It's not bad though.. but indeed I get why it is a Rarity! What do you think?

One Night is good. Sonically it reminds me of In The Mix.

giphy.gif

Mesmerized and Here We Go Around Again are bops though. 

giphy.gif