Jump to content
Aion

The Festive Lounge

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Entea said:

Omg I'm so sorry guys @Simón. and @Royalty, I'm afraid it seems that @Ghostface has already murdered @Royale. Playing Slasher and winning as an "innocent" has made him gain a sense of perspective of how the victim mind works.

To Royale, you were an amazing and understanding friend to me on here and I'll cherish our convos together but dude, you were talking to a member named Ghostface! There's only so much I could've done for you :(

Sorry, his death has impacted me so much, you will be missed by many. Condolences to his friends and family cry9

All mentioned members + @Tomás + the rest of FOTP at this reply

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

3 minutes ago, Tomás said:

The activity here omg moo9 Hey y'all

Yeah, @Entea has these manic episodes from time to time, don't get scared. He is usually silent, but he bursts like this once in a while. Nothing medication can't take care of.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

All mentioned members + @Tomás + the rest of FOTP at this reply

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Yeah, @Entea has these manic episodes from time to time, don't get scared. He is usually silent, but he bursts like this once in a while. Nothing medication can't take care of.

Can you not be so disrespectful. I'm trying to mourn a friend because of you :(

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

All mentioned members + @Tomás + the rest of FOTP at this reply

Season 2 Lol GIF by Insecure on HBO

Yeah, @Entea has these manic episodes from time to time, don't get scared. He is usually silent, but he bursts like this once in a while. Nothing medication can't take care of.

Seen them up and close before yup yup yup lj1

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Entea said:

Can you not be so disrespectful. I'm trying to mourn a friend because of you :(

Oooh, riiight. bey9

I forgot for a moment - after manic attack, you get hallucinations and start thinking something that is not real like death of a friend. aura1

Here, let me get your medicine. Just so you know, it won't be very much helpful if your consciousness is involved, but it will still help. cry7

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Entea said:

Omg I'm so sorry guys @Simón. and @Royalty, I'm afraid it seems that @Ghostface has already murdered @Royale. Playing Slasher and winning as an "innocent" has made him gain a sense of perspective of how the victim mind works.

To Royale, you were an amazing and understanding friend to me on here and I'll cherish our convos together but dude, you were talking to a member named Ghostface! There's only so much I could've done for you :(

Sorry, his death has impacted me so much, you will be missed by many. Condolences to his friends and family cry9

Too long didn’t read ari9

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Tomás said:

plsdkkd how u doing? moo8

I'm about to go sleeps rip4

I don't know if it's me but I've not seen you much on this forum here recently. Why are all the old hags dropping off this forum one by one? :( Oh wait, I already know... @Ghostface duh

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Royale said:

Y’all really are having a party when I have to go to sleep huh ari9 @Ghostface bestie you are getting the appropriate response you deserve to have tomorrow night 

Hey, no fuss. My bed-time is also past me, so I am also going to depart soon. I am just scared for @Tomás since leaving people with @Entea alone didn't prove to be good idea in the past. cry4

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

Oooh, riiight. bey9

I forgot for a moment - after manic attack, you get hallucinations and start thinking something that is not real like death of a friend. aura1

Here, let me get your medicine. Just so you know, it won't be very much helpful if your consciousness is involved, but it will still help. cry7

I'm screaming, you must be on 10x more meds than me bitch pls

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

Hey, no fuss. My bed-time is also past me, so I am also going to depart soon. I am just scared for @Tomás since leaving people with @Entea alone didn't prove to be good idea in the past. cry4

Please don't leave me here w/ him, we both know the extent that he'd go to to get his hands on a latinamerican brit11

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tomás said:

Not the europeans going to bed already scream2 the one time we've got more than two people here at the same time 

Bitch it’s 2am and exams are arriving brit2 you know we would have been fighting about TGIFY having better recurrent streams than Vision of DATED already! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Entea said:

I'm about to go sleeps rip4

I don't know if it's me but I've not seen you much on this forum here recently. Why are all the old hags dropping off this forum one by one? :( Oh wait, I already know... @Ghostface duh

Yeah I haven't been around a lot these past few months but I'm starting to get back into forums and all! Now that we're going back into lockdown I have so much free time dead1I tried being on atrl for a bit this week but it's not for me, too many (weird) people. So I'm probably gonna be around here more often! juicy1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Royale

    2542

  • Firdawsi

    2379

  • Sylk

    2288

  • Tomás

    842

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anybody remember this?      

"When do you think Mariah will get a section on fotp?" me:      

#SylkFanClubTAGLIST @Yuna @Hyun. @Maraj @Taylor @Hylia @Aidan. @Hannah @Vilppu @Diamond @Dr. Slay @Saiga @Skyline @Halcyon @Hermione @Royale @TattooedHeart @Rachel Berry @Daenerys @Vulnicura. @#Music 


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×