Aion

The Festive Lounge

Just now, Royalty said:

Same rip2 fell asleep at 19:30 pm so Idk what to do now rip4 kinda hate myself because I got an appointment at Ikea tomorrow at 9:00 am

Lmaoooo well! Why do you have to be up this early? I'm glad I'll sleep all day tbh, I have a party at night though, it's been a while rip4 

4 minutes ago, Royale said:

Lmaoooo well! Why do you have to be up this early? I'm glad I'll sleep all day tbh, I have a party at night though, it's been a while rip4 

Gotta pick up a wardrobe for my house rip2 then I'll head to my apartment to finish some stuff yas2 oh that's nice!!! what party? I'll go party myself tomorrow night as well

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

Gotta pick up a wardrobe for my house rip2 then I'll head to my apartment to finish some stuff yas2 oh that's nice!!! what party? I'll go party myself tomorrow night as well

I want one yas1 How big will this be? But I'm surprised you have to book an appointment for that tbh, I thought some employees would just go to your house interesting1 

My friend is moving to the South of France next year and it's going to be the last party in her appartment, I have some of my best memories there, we love nostalgia! Have fun! Are you going out at a bar or at a friend's?

4 minutes ago, Royale said:

I want one yas1 How big will this be? But I'm surprised you have to book an appointment for that tbh, I thought some employees would just go to your house interesting1 

My friend is moving to the South of France next year and it's going to be the last party in her appartment, I have some of my best memories there, we love nostalgia! Have fun! Are you going out at a bar or at a friend's?

Well we just drive to Ikea and pick it up! It's better then walk through the whole store and pick it up ourselves rip2 Ikea is so big 

Ah that's great! Hope y'all will be having contact still tho it would be sad if that ends :( and first we're going to our main bar and then to a friend's house for a little afterparty demi1 

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

Hey fag lana1 

rihported for homophobia. jj2 what's your thoughts on somewhat loved? I wasn't sure on it at first but i'm growing to like it, her voice/tone is sounding the best it has in years. 

3 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

rihported for homophobia. jj2 what's your thoughts on somewhat loved? I wasn't sure on it at first but i'm growing to like it, her voice/tone is sounding the best it has in years. 

Newsflash: I haven't listened yet ari7 chile let me listen

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Or maybe you could join the convo by quoting one of us! Hi though oprah15

Truuue. But i saw that post about Mariah's worst #1 and couldn't resist. sass1

3 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Well we just drive to Ikea and pick it up! It's better then walk through the whole store and pick it up ourselves rip2 Ikea is so big 

Ah that's great! Hope y'all will be having contact still tho it would be sad if that ends :( and first we're going to our main bar and then to a friend's house for a little afterparty demi1 

Oh of course, you don't have to worry, tbh she's one of my favorite people I've met at Uni. Some people come and go but she's absolutely here to stay yas1 We plan to see each other during holidays/when we can.

Ikea is HUGE. The idea of having to buy stuff for my future appartment already terrifies me. Also, have you already figured out your future decoration? Which colours you'd like to see most in your apartment?

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

Oh of course, you don't have to worry, tbh she's one of the favorite people I've met at Uni. Some people come and go but she's absolutely here to stay yas1 We plan to see each other during holidays/when we can.

Ikea is HUGE. The idea of having to buy stuff for my future appartment already terrifies me. Also, have you already figured out your future decoration? Which colours you'd like to see most in your apartment?

I'm glad y'all stay having contact hug1 those contacts are so important, especially in these covid 19 times!

Well when I started talking about renting an apartment, I always said I wanted dark colours, but everything turns out really light ari7 I really like grey colours so you see them a lot in my apartment, but when I'm done, I'll film it and post it in the Royal clique whatsapp group

Just now, Royalty said:

I'm glad y'all stay having contact hug1 those contacts are so important, especially in these covid 19 times!

Well when I started talking about renting an apartment, I always said I wanted dark colours, but everything turns out really light ari7 I really like grey colours so you see them a lot in my apartment, but when I'm done, I'll film it and post it in the Royal clique whatsapp group

SAME yas1 I love Grey, it makes the apartment look so luminous and modern/cool. Can't wait to see the final result, I've been begging for months lmao.

Yeah, some "friendships" at Uni (most of them tbh) are just fake and with interest, It's actually nice to stay friends with someone beyond school and just parties! I actually went to the South of France two weeks ago with her. What's your next vacation btw sia1 

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Still has better streams than Vision of Love btw! Seethe! sass1 How are you though?

Please do not use "One Sweet Day 2.0" to drag the Visions Of Love. ari2 I'm good, the weather has changed over the past week and it's pretty warm/humid here so i've been struggling to sleep. dead2

2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

I kinda like Somewhat Loved at first listen ari7 

Tbh I'm almost never fan of songs in which Mariah is a featured artist (except like I Know What You Want and a few tracks here and there) ari7

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

SAME yas1 I love Grey, it makes the apartment look so luminous and modern/cool. Can't wait to see the final result, I've been begging for months lmao.

Yeah, some "friendships" at Uni (most of them tbh) are just fake and with interest, It's actually nice to stay friends with someone beyond school and just parties! I actually went to the South of France two weeks ago with her. What's your next vacation btw sia1 

I can't wait to send it cry0 honestly it's getting so beautiful, it's going slow because my dad and I have to do everything ourselves but it's getting better

Well sometimes those shallow friendships aren't that bad though, I have a lot of shallow friendships who I just see as friends to party with! But I have a few close friends, like 4/5 people, who I trust my life with and it's those people that matter! But some partyfriends are never wrong yas2 oh yeah, I remember you went there! I didn't know it was with her, south of France is so beautiful cry0 I'm probably going to Gran Canaria in Autumn break ari7 all by myself