Aion

The Festive Lounge

7 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Mess, X-Girlfriend lowkey sounds like a reject from P!nks debut album. Most Girls has a similar chorus and slaps.

How could we forget about that iconic moment, but she fucking ate up the song at the Today Show. One of her most underrated TV appearanes.

Same, i'd love a proper song with Ariana too not a Christmas jingle. CAxMC would be a mess but that's why i'd want it, both of them could end M&Ms.

Today Show was iconic, one of my favorite appearances.

Tbh I love 2003 Mariah. Both vocally and looks wise. That glow she had in her face at this time, whew! Idk what she was doing but she looked a•ma•zing oprah15 

Tea about Ariana, they could sound very good together. I'm glad Mariah warmed up to her, and I hope she'll be USING her for streams for her next album! 

4 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Thanks sis yas2 I just love Marina's album a little too much I guess!

I get my 2nd shot this Wednesday! So then I'm fully vaccinated with Pfzier yas2 The pricing is...Idk, it's okay? What do you consider expensive?

Are they rolling the second dose out to everyone in the NL or prioritizing occupations?

2 minutes ago, Royalty said:

Thanks sis yas2 I just love Marina's album a little too much I guess!

I get my 2nd shot this Wednesday! So then I'm fully vaccinated with Pfzier yas2 The pricing is...Idk, it's okay? What do you consider expensive?

Lucky dead2 I couldn't earlier because this month was so busy, and they opened vaccinations for "younger" people not that long ago.

Unsure, but I heard that Crete was kinda expensive tbh! I think some basic cocktails there costed about 20e and I was like.. okay rip4 But yeah, I'm expecting more reasonable prices in Creta but idk, we never know. I don't mean the tickets but just the cost of living here for a vacation. What's the "cheapest"/"most expensive" country you've done?

3 minutes ago, Entea said:

Are they rolling the second dose out to everyone in the NL or prioritizing occupations?

No, when you get your first shot, you just get your second shot around 4 - 6 weeks after that! 

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

What's Glennis Grace doing there? ari7 

Isn't that Beyonce? rip3

2 minutes ago, Royale said:

Today Show was iconic, one of my favorite appearances.

Tbh I love 2003 Mariah. Both vocally and looks wise. That glow she had in her face at this time, whew! Idk what she was doing but she looked a•ma•zing oprah15 

Tea about Ariana, they could soung very good together. I'm glad Mariah warmed up to her, and I hope she'll be USING her for streams for her next album! 

Totally, her voice was so clear and consistent in 2003. And she had amazing stage presence, i'm not sure why but she seemed to loose much of it after her miscarriage in 2008.  If you look at early E=MC2 performances even though her voice was tired she seems quite confident, whereas only a year later in 2009 despite her voice being back to probably the best it's been since Charmbracelet she was always stiff on stage and looked unsure.

Yeah Ariana and Mariah's voices blend surprisingly well and they don't clash. I think the situation between them was just a misunderstanding fuelled by the media, but i'm glad Mariah made the effort to contact her and clear things up. It's so nice seeing them interacting online now and then.

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

Lucky dead2 I couldn't earlier because this month was so busy, and they opened vaccinations for "younger" people not that long ago.

Unsure, but I heard that Crete was kinda expensive tbh! I think some basic cocktails there costed about 20e and I was like.. okay rip4 But yeah, I'm expecting more reasonable prices in Creta but idk, we never know. I don't mean the tickets but just the cost of living here for a vacation. What's the "cheapest"/"most expensive" country you've done?

Hopefully you will get it soon!

Well Crete was not that expensive when I was there. But I went to the Holland bars and clubs with my brother so yeah he payed a lot for me rip4 but Gran Canaria is just average I think, 20 euro for a cocktail is not what you pay there. The cheapest country I've been to is Bulgaria. rip4 Sunny Beach. You got literally get a spaghetti meal there for 3 euro's. Insane!

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

No, when you get your first shot, you just get your second shot around 4 - 6 weeks after that! 

Yeah, it's the same over here. Mine's at the end of June I think jj2

Just now, Royalty said:

Hopefully you will get it soon!

Well Crete was not that expensive when I was there. But I went to the Holland bars and clubs with my brother so yeah he payed a lot for me rip4 but Gran Canaria is just average I think, 20 euro for a cocktail is not what you pay there. The cheapest country I've been to is Bulgaria. rip4 Sunny Beach. You got literally get a spaghetti meal there for 3 euro's. Insane!

Yes it's true you have a brother sksk rip4

Well it's interesting to know, idk who told me Crete seemed expensive for them. 3euro a meal? Looks like I found my new place to go! yas1 

2 minutes ago, Billie Frank said:

Isn't that Beyonce? rip3

Totally, her voice was so clear and consistent in 2003. And she had amazing stage presence, i'm not sure why but she seemed to loose much of it after her miscarriage in 2008.  If you look at early E=MC2 performances even though her voice was tired she seems quite confident, whereas only a year later in 2009 despite her voice being back to probably the best it's been since Charmbracelet she was always stiff on stage and looked unsure.

Yeah Ariana and Mariah's voices blend surprisingly well and they don't clash. I think the situation between them was just a misunderstanding fuelled by the media, but i'm glad Mariah made the effort to contact her and clear things up. It's so nice seeing them interacting online now and then.

I used to be a firm E=MC2 stain.. Now I can admit that it's aged! I listened to it at the beach last time and it really does sound like a dated 2008 album omg. Clearly don't listen to it as much as I used to, but it remains the album that made me a fan yas1 

1 minute ago, Royale said:

I used to be a firm E=MC2 stain.. Now I can admit that it's aged! I listened to it at the beach last time and it really does sound like a dated 2008 album omg. Clearly don't listen to it as much as I used to, but it remains the album that made me a fan yas1 

I'm kind of the same, i still enjoy some tracks on it but i can see why others are less favourable towards it. I don't really like Bye Bye purely because i know it was released as a single to try and recreate the success of WBT. Migrate still remains a BOP and should've been the second single though. sass1

6 minutes ago, Royale said:

Is your work not pressuring you into having a jab?