Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Feoba

Party Monster's top 20 singles of 2017

#5: Jaden Smith - B L U E

While technically 4 songs, the production to this is BEYOND amazing. U is my favorite part but overall every section is astonishingly good. From Willow Smith's "So BLUE" the song truly shows amazing power. I find the "I can put you on a wave" of L to be good but it's the most boring song of the bunch. "I was trying to love you but we falling down" starts and I literally scream every time. Amazing. E begins with "So I dream in colors" and the depth of the vocals. UGH, PERFECT.

4 minutes ago, Anna-wa said:

Was not expecting to see a song by Jaden Smith here. orly1 

If you told me a year ago that a Jaden Smith song would be in my top 5, I would've fell to the floor laughing. fall8

B L U E goes hard though, we'll see how long it's longevity last with me. Honestly over the course of the year I expected Redbone to be in my top 3 but it has faded quickly since the summer.

Just now, Anna-wa said:

Willow Smith has released non-meme music? This is news to me. Huh. confused1 

Some of the songs are god awful but a bunch of them are amazing. dRuGz, Wait a Minute!, UR Town, Why Don't You Cry?, and Female Energy are my faves.

#3: David Guetta feat. Justin Bieber - 2U

I'm the One and Desperate Cheeto both go number 1 and this song can't even go into the top 15. TRAGIC. This is by far Bieber's best song. The instrumentals are literally INSANE. 

#2: XO TOUR Llif3

God knows the hate I am going to get for this but XO TOUR Llif3 is a classic. Some called it the modern "Smells like teen spirit" and I agree. Party song of the year 2017. I love the upbeat instrumental and dark lyrics, ugh perfect. It has definitely aged since the summer but the impact it had one 2017 is real. Definitely my guilty pleasure song always.  

#1: The Weeknd - Party Monster

This is where my username comes from. Honestly this song has been #1 since 2016. I can't believe both Starboy and I Feel It Coming hit the top 10 and this single didn't. The instrumental and vocals blend perfectly and it blends pop and darkness together perfectly. I can't believe this wasn't a smash hit.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.