Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

secret

Which fave has the shittiest/boring discography?

Which one ?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. ???

Rihanna has 'memorable hit songs' but other than that, most of her music is pretty shitty. Kesha's music was pretty shitty and extremely commercial (and that's mainly because of Doctor Luke) and only has one good album (Rainbow) and Katy. I mean, if the highest score you have on Metacritic is just 62 and the lowest for 47, your music is just not that great. Although she has like 20 songs from all her albums which I can say are 'kinda good'

11 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

Mariah and Xtina ig. Mariah's a fucking legend and I love Oreos, but their music just isn't for me.

i'm sorry but you can't say Xtina, she's the most versatile of the pop girls, every album has a theme and she experiments with different genres and different messages, i'm positive that if you pay close attention you can find at least 2 songs that you like from each album

5 minutes ago, Station to Station said:

Rihanna has 'memorable hit songs' but other than that, most of her music is pretty shitty. Kesha's music was pretty shitty and extremely commercial (and that's mainly because of Doctor Luke) and only has one good album (Rainbow) and Katy. I mean, if the highest score you have on Metacritic is just 62 and the lowest for 47, your music is just not that great. Although she has like 20 songs from all her albums which I can say are 'kinda good'

you obviously haven't listened to a full Rih album after GGGB so opinion dismissed ny14 

2 minutes ago, Station to Station said:

ISN'T THAT THE POINT scream2

QUEEN OF DEPRESSED TWINKS AND BOTTOMS scream2

OUR FAVES CAN'T RELATE scream2

But like I wanna listen to music to hype me up , entertain me or make me.mp3 more confident I don't wanna listen to music so I can want to die more than I already do

but Lana is pretty af so I'll give her that

6 minutes ago, Brinty said:

Btw I voted Lana because she only has 1 good song and the rest makes me depressed 

Mxr1bRo.gif

Voted for Mariah.

Can we even consider Britney's discography her own though?

1 minute ago, Brinty said:

But like I wanna listen to music to hype me up , entertain me or make me.mp3 more confident I don't wanna listen to music so I can want to die more than I already do

but Lana is pretty af so I'll give her that

what's that 1 song you like sis?

Just now, Salvatore said:

Mxr1bRo.gif

Voted for Mariah.

Can we even consider Britney's discography her own though?

Don't start with the Myah Marie shit

that was one fucking album and it was a pile of shit anyways 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.