Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Better vocal: Mariah’s 2018 NYE performance vs Xtina’s Whitney tribute

Which vocal diva did better?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which vocal diva did better?

• Xtina AMA performance
    • Mariah NYE 2018 performance

1 hour ago, Emperor Nick said:

I voted for the one who didn't ask for something to help her failing voice half way through her performance 

New Year’s Eve weather: New York braces for ‘coldest Times Square ball drop ON RECORD’

Get out of here. She needed the hot tea for her voice because it was so cold, anyone would. Mess @ you being so uninformed about things like this, wise up hen

1 hour ago, Tanya Turner said:

New Year’s Eve weather: New York braces for ‘coldest Times Square ball drop ON RECORD’

Get out of here. She needed the hot tea for her voice because it was so cold, anyone would. Mess @ you being so uninformed about things like this, wise up hen

Even though I dislike you at times I can only agree with this post, y’all can’t sing let alone in -10 in NYC rih14

On 3/1/2018 at 2:16 PM, Emperor Nick said:

I voted for the one who didn't ask for something to help her failing voice half way through her performance 

Maybe if xtina asked for help, her voice wouldn't be in the condition it is today. Anyway. We are used to xtina going flat, straining and lacking support even on an A4. So i guess we should give her a pass like always right?.

tumblr_lp4c3e1ojd1qmj04jo4_400.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.