Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

Is Taydolf on her way out?

16 minutes ago, The One Below All said:

you are comparing a pop-star to one of the worst man ever who killed millions of innocents. Maybe you should get some Xanax from @Simón.

How is that not disrespectful towards the victims of Nazism/Fascism?

Are you comparing Swift's music to Hitler's racial laws? If not what's the point of that nickname? Why are you suggesting that Taylor could possibly in ANY way be similar to Adolf? Are you aware that when you mention the name of Adolf the first thing that comes to mind is the horror of the Shoah produced by Nazism/Fascism racism

brit10 idk bout the others but for me it's just joking and saying she's evil like hitler, it's not that real 

4 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

brit10 idk bout the others but for me it's just joking and saying she's evil like hitler, it's not that real 

Yep tha's the origin of all racism: to not take stuff seriously but joking on the REAL blood of millions of innocents is really beyond deplorable. You have no idea how evil Hitler was. Pls, repudiate the ignorance!

1 hour ago, The One Below All said:

you are comparing a pop-star to one of the worst man ever who killed millions of innocents. Maybe you should get some Xanax from @Simón.

How is that not disrespectful towards the victims of Nazism/Fascism?

Are you comparing Swift's music to Hitler's racial laws? If not what's the point of that nickname? Why are you suggesting that Taylor could possibly in ANY way be similar to Adolf? Are you aware that when you mention the name of Adolf the first thing that comes to mind is the horror of the Shoah produced by Nazism/Fascism racism

Taylor has released Reputation, Adolf Hitler killed many people. I honestly can't tell you which one is worse. Taylor Swift is also a symbol of white supremacy so... the Hitler comparisons are not that far off. oprah14

7 minutes ago, LG G6 said:

Taylor has released Reputation, Adolf Hitler killed many people. I honestly can't tell you which one is worse. Taylor Swift is also a symbol of white supremacy so... the Hitler comparisons are not that far off. oprah14

I'm speechless. I've just reported your 1) racist and  2) antisemite comment. oprah5

1 hour ago, LG G6 said:

Oh the irony. If you like Taylor Swift in 2018, you're likely a racist. 

You stan Lady Gaga which is the ONLY ONE who has proved to be racist beyond any reasonable doubt when she mocked slavery. Stop embarrassing urself. You just jealous that taylor is a better artist than gaga.

Just now, The One Below All said:

You stan Lady Gaga which is the ONLY ONE who has proved to be racist beyond any reasonable doubt when she mocked slavery. Stop embarrassing urself. You just jeaous that taylor is a better artist than kaka.

I don't stan Lady Gaga. I unstanned when she released Perfect Delusion. 

3 minutes ago, LG G6 said:

Oh the irony. If you like Taylor Swift in 2018, you're likely a racist. 

How do you call a person who called someone else supremacist without a reason? oprah14

Her singles are kind of “just there” not really making a splash or anything. The only thing she has going for her is “album sales” that are strategically happening because she paid millions of dollars to ensure it would. bey2 

On 1/3/2018 at 5:58 PM, Gilly said:

how the hell is she over when her album is literally CURRENTLY #1 on the bb 200 lmfao2 

she's sold like 2m copies in less than 2 months. The next highest seller of last year was Ed Sherran with 1.1m copies. Taylor literally sold DOUBLE in 1/5 of the time rip2 

plus, her new tour is coming for highest grossing female tour of ALL TIME, snatching Madonnas wig rip3 

yeah, her singles arent performing that well but end game is still just getting started and she has other single worthy songs on reputation. Even if she has no more hit singles with Reputation, her album sales and tour gross are enough to solidify her era as another MASSIVE one (not as big as 1989, but still massive). 

Yall want taylor to lose so bad but bitch literally destroyed everyone in the game

xtina14 

On 3/1/2018 at 6:58 PM, Gilly said:

her album sales and tour gross are enough to solidify her era as another MASSIVE one (not as big as 1989, but still massive). 

So can we call 1989 her "TD" era and Reputation her "PRISM"?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.