Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

keshasparty

Kesha | Rainbow Worldwide Sales

23 minutes ago, keshasparty said:

I really think this is possible bc riaa uses sps & tea to certify albums. a few more months and rainbow goes platinum oprah14

If Woman becomes a hit, it will definitely happen. From Platinum (Animal) to Gold (Cannibal) to nothing (Warrior) to Platinum again (Rainbow) oprah14

3 minutes ago, Masaaku said:

Looks like Kesha survived the infamous 4th album floppage curse.antm1 Queen.

This is pretty much like a second career for her. Ke$ha is dead and Kesha is making different music, got a new audience, is an acclaimed and respected artist instead of a normal pop girl now, and so on.

17 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

This is pretty much like a second career for her. Ke$ha is dead and Kesha is making different music, got a new audience, is an acclaimed and respected artist instead of a normal pop girl now, and so on.

Living Gaga's death of a pop star, rebirth of a super star. Slay. antm1

24 minutes ago, Gemma Collins said:

Poor Dr Luke! Talent Won! Bitch got her first Grammy nomination too and I won't be surprised if Rainbow wins for it either! Move over losers! Kesha is here to STAY! 

giphy.gif

Haters gonna hate jj4

The amount of people I've seen who say she is successful because of the Dr. Luke drama, without realising that she is successful because she released acclaimed, interesting, meaningful quality music rip4

Or people saying Praying wasn't a hit because it peaked at #22, when it outlasted almost every other recent lead single by a female pop star wendy4

Or people using her tour bundle as a reason for her success, when it did like 10k with her small venues ny2

But the best have been people on ATRL who say Praying got radio Payola, when it had literally perfect callout scores lmfao1

4 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

463.000 more than Warrior already jj2

That makes me so happy cry7 

But Warrior deserves better cry4 

4 hours ago, keshasparty said:

TOTAL SALES - 813,328 

I didn't realize they were this high brit8  That's phenomenal....!

This has to go Platinum in the US with SPS clap1

I'm sure in time it will!

Especially with a potential deluxe version on it's way, that could be enough to bring her to Platinum yas2 

And with Woman potentially being a hit, that could bring the streams in brit7 

Haters gonna hate jj4

The amount of people I've seen who say she is successful because of the Dr. Luke drama, without realising that she is successful because she released acclaimed, interesting, meaningful quality music rip4

Or people saying Praying wasn't a hit because it peaked at #22, when it outlasted almost every other recent lead single by a female pop star wendy4

Or people using her tour bundle as a reason for her success, when it did like 10k with her small venues ny2

But the best have been people on ATRL who say Praying got radio Payola, when it had literally perfect callout scores lmfao1

Talent stays winning!

4 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i expected higher sales dead4  

Not really...the US and Canada are the only places where her albums are successful (Rainbow went #1 only in these two countries), so you shouldn't expect many sales coming from elsewhere in the world.

36 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Not really...the US and Canada are the only places where her albums are successful (Rainbow went #1 only in these two countries), so you shouldn't expect many sales coming from elsewhere in the world.

rip1 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.