Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kyoteki

Justin Timberlake’s song: A Hit or Not?

what do u think?

I meab.. I can tel theres rhythm, a groove therr... but I.. Just.. Cant get into this the dubstep is kinda bad. Like my bf snd I just wasnt here for it, however its getting critical praise  jj3 

It totally reminds me of this jam

His last big smash "Can't Stop The Feeling" also sounded a bit like Kimbras "Miracle". Can they collaborate please hello?

It sounds weird, but I like weird stuff that doesn't follow the modern trend. Sometimes. Gotta need a few listens though

52 minutes ago, Dangerous Jim said:

I like it

There's definitely a groove and it's so much better than his last trash single. I'm here for MOTW

Yeah. I can establish the groove. It’s definitely there... But The dubstep is very off to me. I’ll try and give it another listen or two

His lyrics are so cringey when they’re self-referencing and about sex. Like just stop. 

And the sound is a mess. It’s catchy in a bizarre way, like a lot of his stuff is, but even if I grow to like it’ll never be considered revolutionary the way he (annoyingly) always markets his new material. 

The mixed messages in the advertising are also annoying as hell. 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.