Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

LA to the Moon World Tour - Opening Night (Minneapolis, MN)

1 minute ago, Merryem said:

lana is cancelled kylie2 i bought a physical copy of LFL and she does this kylie2 and she's not even going to be at coachella this year kylie2 she can choke!

She's literally never even been in my city, let alone made a tour stop here. You just missed your opportunity when she did the release party tbh. jj4 

3 minutes ago, GLORY said:

Well now you see how it feels for the rest of the world when she literally does everything in LA kylie2 

1 minute ago, Americunt said:

She's literally never even been in my city, let alone made a tour stop here. You just missed your opportunity when she did the release party tbh. jj4 

vJXeN7H.gif

i didn't even know she had a release party jj4 

41 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Same here jj4 I live in Australia and she's skipping my city :( 

Guess thats what happens when you live in the most isolated city in the world

Omg! So many unexpected song choices! yas2 

I think she might exchange a few songs here and there, especially the ones from LFL. Especially, Groupie Love, Summer Bummer, God Bless America & GET FREE. jj3 This bitch knows damn well that Get Free is one of the most universally beloved tracks and it’s the perfect closer. Off to the Races can literally fuck off cause it simply doesn’t wirk as final song. I don’t like when artists close with a dark song. I‘d rather have Ride, Brooklyn Baby or NA as closing track followed by Get Free.

ANYWAY, this is her best setlist imo. Lots of fan faves and ”classics“. There is a bit for everyone. I‘m bery happy I‘m going to see this live.

11 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

Omfg why isn't she doing Get Free and Tomorrow Never Came fall9 I'm pressed. Also, someone add me to that tag list pls.

I know right? fall9 The bitch opens with 13 Beaches but doesn’t close with Get Free? 

15 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

Omfg why isn't she doing Get Free and Tomorrow Never Came fall9 I'm pressed. Also, someone add me to that tag list pls.

Yaaas my favorite from the album fall9

Edit: I misread your post, fuck this bitch for not doing them fall9

2 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

What's the likelihood of her switching it up? I really want to hear Get Free cry0

Pretty likely. This is the first time since her first tour that she hasn’t ignored the majority of the supporting album. 

These are the changes I would make but it’s still pretty close to what she‘s done with just a few tweaks:

1. 13 Beaches
  2. Cherry
  3. Born to Die
  4. Lust for Life
  5. Groupie Love / Summer Bummer
  6. Blue Jeans* / West Coast* / Ultraviolence*
  7. White Mustang
  8. National Anthem
  9. When the World Was At War* / God Bless America*
  10. Change / Black Beauty / PWYC
  11. Video Games
  12. Music to Watch Boys to
  13. Serial Killer
  14. Off to the Races
  15. Summertime Sadness
  16. Ride
  17. Brooklyn Baby
  18. Get Free
  19. Love (Encore)

*indicates that these are alternative song choices

7 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

HM: 1

What she deserves! Although TLY definitely deserved a spot.

Tbh the setlist is a little underwhelming since she left out numerous LFL fan faves (and discography highlights such as Shades Of Cool, Brooklyn Baby, Terrence Loves You, Tomorrow Never Came, Cruel World, American) but oh well I'm still getting butterflies at the thought of seeing her in just under 3 months!

tumblr_n05rk5eiUG1r2tlf9o3_r2_250.gif 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.