Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kuba

Billboard: Katy Perry's Super Bowl most viewed in history.

We been knew already, but it's nice to get the receipts right oprah14

"You're gonna hear her roar, indeed! Katy Perry's Super Bowl XLIX performance on February 1st in Glendale, Arizona proved to be the most viewed in history. During the record breaking halftime show, Perry rode in on a giant metallic lion, belted out some of her biggest chart toppers, and even shared the field with Lenny KravitzMissy Elliot and Left Shark!"

X

41 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Stans of another FOTP fave are going to be shook! rih5

Just now, Salvatore said:

OOP I guess it wasn't last year's Soup Bowl then! ny1 

Now now... not trying to stir shit, but despite G***'s being little less viewed, she had a far bigger sales boost fall9

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Now now... not trying to stir shit, but despite G***'s being little less viewed, she had a far bigger sales boost fall9

Well good for her (and her career)! fall9 

3 hours ago, Infrared said:

Not really. They just quoted an article written in 2015 dead4 

Proved to be the most viewed in history doesn't mean it's still the most viewed dead4 

It is the most viewed super bowl half time show in history rip2  Including your fav 

17 minutes ago, Kenya said:

It is the most viewed super bowl half time show in history rip2  Including your fav 

Tv views not overall view counting streaming and other formats. NFL literally confirmed this but stay looking at billboard for tv news lmfao2 

2 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Tv views not overall view counting streaming and other formats. NFL literally confirmed this but stay looking at billboard for tv news lmfao2 

You continuously try and discredit Katy it’s almost embarrassing. Your obsession deserves a stan badge dead2 

14 minutes ago, Kenya said:

You continuously try and discredit Katy it’s almost embarrassing. Your obsession deserves a stan badge dead2 

um literally when was the last time I discredited Katy or talked about her interesting1 

Like don't present false information and try to run with it. This would've been the case had any it been any singer / stan posting about the most views dead4  

Gaga's Superbowl is the most viewed. NO, IF'S ANDS or BUTS. Confirmed by NFL. TV is not the only viewing platform anymore, just like physical & digital CD sales aren't the only metric to measure albums, so it's ridiculous to just forget about all formats when those formats decide if shows get canceled or not dead4  

Of course, Justin will break it, and the next singer after that, and after that. I'm just giving you a bigger picture to get all the facts. I don't care about Gaga, I care about people using receipts correctly. 

On 1/7/2018 at 8:00 PM, Infrared said:

Not really. They just quoted an article written in 2015 dead4 

Proved to be the most viewed in history doesn't mean it's still the most viewed dead4 

Gurl, they literally never counted other platforms before Gaga. It was the first time they released such numbers. All we had prior were TV ratings.

And Katy had way higher ratings. Which  would make sense tht she would have bigger numbers than Gaga had they counted all the platforms for her too.

Katy's the most watched halftime show in hisory. Period. 

But you can stay bragging about Giphy views or whatever

3 hours ago, Kuba said:

I'm screaming not her being discredited at every corner wendy4

“She’s over!!1!1!1!1!”

#1 album, top 5 hit single, a top streaming artist, world wide tour, $25m idol contract, hundreds of millions of YT views gained this year, but she’s over 

11 hours ago, YoungForever said:

Gurl, they literally never counted other platforms before Gaga. It was the first time they released such numbers. All we had prior were TV ratings.

And Katy had way higher ratings. Which  would make sense tht she would have bigger numbers than Gaga had they counted all the platforms for her too.

Katy's the most watched halftime show in hisory. Period. 

But you can stay bragging about Giphy views or whatever

Way more - She had 1 million more dead4  in TV viewers. and in terms of people who were watching the show at the start vs. at halftime, Gaga increased viewers by 6 million dead4  so wereas Katy increased by 4 sorry1  

I wasn't even talking about Giphy views, legitimate streaming views jj4 as in streaming cable, streaming through facebook and youtube jj4  

It's also *history sweetie. But if you can't understand the word, I don't expect you to understand the concept ny5 

Anyways, what's said is said. The NFL agrees, Pepsi agrees, so stay embarrassing yourself. I don't care about what if's, I care about receipts and the receipts are all there. I'm sorry none were collected for your fave, maybe next time she performs as a guest act or something. 

1 hour ago, Kenya said:

“She’s over!!1!1!1!1!”

#1 album, top 5 hit single, a top streaming artist, world wide tour, $25m idol contract, hundreds of millions of YT views gained this year, but she’s over 

you guys sound EXACTLY like the monsters during the artpop era dead2 i had such deja vu.mp3 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.