Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Frozen

Madonna’s music is forgotten, let’s talk about this.no shade

Why is Madonna’s music generally forgotten  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Why is Madonna’s music generally forgotten ?

• I hear Madonna music in gay bars sometimes
    • Her music hasn’t aged well
    • Madonna ? Who ? She made that virgin song ?
    • Hmm this is true. She has no classic like I Will Always Love You, All I Want For Christmas, etc.

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

I mean, the same people who accuse her of being forgotten are the same people who excuse her touring power by stating that she's a legacy act. When you say that you're literally implying that her legacy alone can sell millions upon millions of tickets, can't you see how two of these things directly contradict each other? Either you pick a new excuse to come for her or you stay silent like Mariah during the first 11 months of the year.

Sorry darling, but now you have some madonna fans suggesting that if you do big numbers on tour, but don't have hits on the chart at the moment, then you have no legacy and won't be remembered. Tours aren't everything but i don't go around saying they don't matter, record sales aren't everything either. It seems people in your fanbase can't make up their minds.

And Mariah is never silent for the first 11 months of the year. She is a legend that is active all year long, and barely did any promo for AIWFCIU in 2017.

tumblr_lp4c3e1ojd1qmj04jo4_400.gif

Don't you all get tired of discussing the exact same shit? You all need sex desperately. Madonna has several classics that are very well known by the GP, some random video won't change that fact. kylie2

On 7 January 2018 at 8:30 PM, Effie white said:

All these football players know Beyoncé’s b sides but can’t even name a Madonna “ queen of pop” song. Why ?

Because they're black and young?

1 hour ago, Effie white said:

Young is the key word

bullshit being young has NOTHING to do with it

me and my best friend used to lip sync to almost all of confessions on a dance floor when i was 7 and that was in 2010

and i knew la isla bonita and material girl when i was like 6

so age has nothing to do with it

3 hours ago, Brinty said:

me and my best friend used to lip sync to almost all of confessions on a dance floor when i was 7 and that was in 2010

You and your friend are a minority. Majority of young people don’t care about Madonna nor do they know her songs. Madonna is only known in Europe and NA anyway 

5 hours ago, Brinty said:

Are you white? Im not even dragging just asking. Because unless you're REALLY gay, no non-Caucasian knows Madonna music like that 

28 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

Are you white? Im not even dragging just asking. Because unless you're REALLY gay, no non-Caucasian knows Madonna music like that 

That's some bullshit. carla1 

1 minute ago, *Starlight* said:

Im simply stating from what i know. Here where i live in America thats how it is honestly. Not saying its right but xtina14

and I can assure you it's not THAT bad here where I live. But then again, we know that US males try really really hard not to pass off as gay. xtina14

3 hours ago, *Starlight* said:

Nope I'm not 

My friend's mom bought the CD for herself then We took it and listened to it 

And I heard a bunch from the radiooprah14

But i really don't know how listening or knowing madonna music when you were young has a connection to being attracted to guys but go off

oprah14

5 hours ago, Effie white said:

You and your friend are a minority. Majority of young people don’t care about Madonna nor do they know her songs. Madonna is only known in Europe and NA anyway 

Nopeoprah14 I don't even live there anyways and she's well known in Asia too & the Middle East too

On 1/7/2018 at 11:04 PM, Teenage Wet Dream said:

How can you say Madonna doesn't have memorable pop hits when Like A Virgin, Vogue, Holiday, Material Girl, and Like A Prayer exist? Those are pop staples. 

yes, the OP is crazy lol ny2

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.