Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Frozen

Madonna’s music is forgotten, let’s talk about this.no shade

Why is Madonna’s music generally forgotten  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Why is Madonna’s music generally forgotten ?

• I hear Madonna music in gay bars sometimes
    • Her music hasn’t aged well
    • Madonna ? Who ? She made that virgin song ?
    • Hmm this is true. She has no classic like I Will Always Love You, All I Want For Christmas, etc.

11 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Because they are dumb af

Or in other words, because they live in the US. Madonna is so global and legendary she doesn't care or need the support of the biggest market in the world. sorry1

M is more influencing than Mary The Virgin. There is no way you can't remove her name from the history of humankind.

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Beyoncé's music doesn't really have to pander to specific demographics for it to sell, hence why her songs are more appealing to the GP overall. oprah14

Then where are the hits? oprah14

3 minutes ago, Royale said:

Beyoncé's music doesn't really have to pander to specific demographics for it to sell, hence why her songs are more appealing to the GP overall. oprah14

Just now, Simón. said:

Who needs hits when you have decent album sells and blockbuster tours. Beyonce can’t be as legendary as Whitney, Madonna, or Janet and have number 1 hits (solo), blockbuster tours, and monster album;)

1 minute ago, Effie white said:

Who needs hits when you have decent album sells and blockbuster tours. Beyonce can’t be as legendary as Whitney, Madonna, or Janet and have number 1 hits (solo), blockbuster tours, and monster album;)

Of course she can't be as legendary as Madonna or Rihanna. oprah14

2 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

but if someone made a comment talking about euros people would be complaining about how ignorant and bigoted they are cheryl1

I'm just stating the obvious fact that US citizens do not know or respect Madonna, i.e. their own biggest cultural icon.

2 minutes ago, Effie white said:

Someone who wants to be remembered in the future. Look at Janet. Poor girl didn't have that many hit singles outside of the US and has had to cancel her European tour legs over and over again.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.