Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Who would you want as a feature on Rainbow's tracks?

If you could choose 3 songs off of Rainbow to have a feature with another artist... what song, which artist and why?

I would choose...

1. Woman ft. Cardi B: I think that a rap verse during the bridge would be AMAZING, the bridge is so long and to have it broken up or shortened would be so cool. I think Cardi B would sound really nice on here too and is one of the relevant female rappers at the moment. 

2. Boots ft. Justin Timberlake or Adam Levine: I love Boots, but around the middle it seems to get really repetitive until you get to the incredible bridge. I feel if you had a male singing verse of some sort to break it somewhere in the middle, that'd be really nice. I think JT or Adam Levine's voices would work perfectly with Kesha's in this song and they could act as the person she is talking about, they're also super relevant so that's cool yas2 

3. Hymn ft. JoJo or Alessia Cara: Hymn is another song that seems to get kind of repetitive, with so many "Hymn hymn hymn"'s (although I still love the song). I think a break somewhere in the middle around the 2-minute mark would be incredible. I think if she were to work with JoJo at some point that would be so cool, they both publicly supported each other, as each of them dealt with a somewhat similar situation of not being able to release music and their voices and music are different, but would work together super well in my opinion. I think Alessia Cara would also work, she sings about this subject matter quite often and I think her voice would match the tone of the song well. 

2 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Let 'Em Talk feat. Avril Lavigne jj2

OH MY GOD. That is a fantastic idea.

Bastards (feat. Linda Perry)

Woman (feat. Meghan Trainer), because it's basically a shit song made for Meghan.

Hymn (feat. Brooke Candy), give her some lines before the bridge and she can do some short ad-libs.

Finding You (feat. Adam Levine)

Rainbow (feat. P!nk), her and Kesha are great at alternating fragile vocals with deeper ones and would compliment each other well.

Hunt You Down (feat. Miley Cyrus).

Boots (feat. DOROTHY)

Spaceship (feat. The Veronicas), they have a track called 'You and Me' which gives similar vibes to Spaceship, sad, but hopeful. I think they could make Spaceship sound prettier.

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

Let 'Em Talk feat. Avril Lavigne jj2

The squeaks would be amazing jj2

3 minutes ago, Manson said:

Bastards (feat. Linda Perry)

Woman (feat. Meghan Trainer), because it's basically a shit song made for Meghan.

Hymn (feat. Brooke Candy), give her some lines before the bridge and she can do some short ad-libs.

Rainbow (feat. P!nk), her and Kesha are great at alternating fragile vocals with deeper ones and would compliment each other well.

Boots (feat. DOROTHY)

Spaceship (feat. The Veronicas), they have a track called 'You and Me' which gives similar vibes to Spaceship, sad, but hopeful. I think they could make Spaceship sound prettier.

I've never heard from Linda Perry, Brooke Candy or DOROTHY jj3

4 minutes ago, Manson said:

The squeaks would be amazing jj2

Indeed jj2

8 minutes ago, Okan said:

Idk the others but get into brooke 

Not really my cup of tea brit5 (but I like the chorus)

4 minutes ago, Okan said:

I can't believe what I'm saying but Hymn (feat. Halsey) would make sense fall6 

Although I like Halsey sometimes, her super-distinctive voice kinda annoys me ew2

4 minutes ago, Okan said:

and Spaceship (feat. Lana Del Rey)? oprah14

THIS is a concept! alex1

47 minutes ago, Manson said:

Love these!! 

28 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

Bastards with Hayley Williams would be amazing

I'd love that!!!

(I read that was Wendy Williams at first) dead2 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.