Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

How can Madonna be considered the queen of pop when she is such a bad live performer?

19 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

i can understand why some might think that , Madonna's live performances are not typically highly choreographed and they dont focus on that type of energy like say Janet or Britney's. Madonna has a unique blend of visuals, elegance and minor choreography, sometimes with live vocals or not. She has a different type of performance style that i would say requires a different type of talent. It's almost like watching play

Yes iconic 

britfail_by_samfiss-d4tuzd6.gif?w=614

Madonna could never!

38 minutes ago, petedagrk said:

Yes indeed. ARTPOP is my fave

talent stan

6 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

The album is a tragedy. An inconsistent MESS full of rejects and songs from other artists that were recycled.

nontalent stan

1 hour ago, havok said:

Quality, stellar, legacy. Those are adjectives that don't belong in the same sentence that "Lady Gaga". Stop whining and acting like a child because someone is not as deluded as you to pretend that the fad is anything but a glorified has-been. Downvote me all you want, that fact will never change, xoxo. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4689593

the overreaction dead4 fossils really be on this forum talking about how our posts will never change "the queen of music's status" or some shit and then they really be out here typing paragraphs defending her dead4 the only thing that'll never change is how insufferable fossil and its fans are and the fact that nearly every artist compared to her is infinitely more talented. sad.

10 minutes ago, Salvatore said:

The album is a tragedy. An inconsistent MESS full of rejects and songs from other artists that were recycled.

nawt her rejects STILL being Grammy worthy hits oprah10oprah10oprah10oprah10 

13 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Also no other girl could handle S&S, dancing for 2,5 hours, not even Beyonce xtina17

Read more about Formation World Tour then lol

Five acts + encore. When will Madonna? Unfortunately, never xtina17

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

Yeah Madonna could never. brit10 

So you think she's a better performer than Madonna? mad7

5 hours ago, Merryem said:

the overreaction dead4 fossils really be on this forum talking about how our posts will never change "the queen of music's status" or some shit and then they really be out here typing paragraphs defending her dead4 the only thing that'll never change is how insufferable fossil and its fans are and the fact that nearly every artist compared to her is infinitely more talented. sad.

The fact that you talked about overreaction and then proceeded to type this whiny mess of a post. Sad indeed and pathetic, anyhow, it won't change the fact that your fave is a glorified has-been that is already over. Let that sink in and keep seething child.  mad7

17 minutes ago, havok said:

The fact that you talked about overreaction and then proceeded to type this whiny mess of a post. Sad indeed and pathetic, anyhow, it won't change the fact that your fave is a glorified has-been that is already over. Let that sink in and keep seething child.  mad7

aha sure jan. continue pretending you're not seething just like your fave oprah14 

14 hours ago, havok said:

No. If you had read the post I was responding to, it was Simon dragging ShutupRae’s comment here:

Spoiler

Madonna's live performances are not typically highly choreographed and they dont focus on that type of energy like say Janet or Britney's.

Simon tried it with the funny FF gif, and I corrected her by showing that ShutupRae’s original comment is true: Madonna could never do the complex, highly choreographed routines that focus on “that type of energy” as Britney or Janet, as evidence by the gif’s highly energetic complex choreographed dance routines, the kind that Madonna has never done before. brit4 

Did I say Madonna was a worse performer than Brit? No. xtina2 It will bode well for you to actually read and think before responding. xtina2 

17 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Madonna could never do the complex, highly choreographed routines that focus on “that type of energy” as Britney or Janet, as evidence by the gif’s highly energetic complex choreographed dance routines, the kind that Madonna has never done before. brit4 

I think Britney's and Janet's type of choreography doesn't fit to Madonna's music, but Madonna had energetic dance moments. xtina11 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.