Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

How can Madonna be considered the queen of pop when she is such a bad live performer?

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

No. If you had read the post I was responding to, it was Simon dragging ShutupRae’s comment here:

Simon tried it with the funny FF gif, and I corrected her by showing that ShutupRae’s original comment is true: Madonna could never do the complex, highly choreographed routines that focus on “that type of energy” as Britney or Janet, as evidence by the gif’s highly energetic complex choreographed dance routines, the kind that Madonna has never done before. brit4 

Did I say Madonna was a worse performer than Brit? No. xtina2 It will bode well for you to actually read and think before responding. xtina2 

Knowing you, I wouldn't be surprised if you actually believed that. Anyhow, "highly energetic" lol, the way britards always overrate Britney's ancient dancing is hilarious. Britney hasn't been able to do that either since 2004, so what's the point? Stop living in the past. Madonna can still deliver a great show even when she's 56 years old, meanwhile Britney has been struggling since she was what? 24? mad7

15 hours ago, Merryem said:

aha sure jan. continue pretending you're not seething just like your fave oprah14 

Yeah, I'm sure the Queen of Music, the most acclaimed, most successful, most iconic and legendary female act of all time is seething because of a has-been that couldn't even last half a decade on GP's good grace. mad7 Why are fads so fucking dumb and delusional? Kii. 

1 hour ago, havok said:

Yeah, I'm sure the Queen of Music, the most acclaimed, most successful, most iconic and legendary female act of all time is seething because of a has-been that couldn't even last half a decade on GP's good grace. mad7 Why are fads so fucking dumb and delusional? Kii. 

kii the lies. sure jan

4 hours ago, havok said:

Knowing you, I wouldn't be surprised if you actually believed that. Anyhow, "highly energetic" lol, the way britards always overrate Britney's ancient dancing is hilarious. Britney hasn't been able to do that either since 2004, so what's the point? Stop living in the past. Madonna can still deliver a great show even when she's 56 years old, meanwhile Britney has been struggling since she was what? 24? mad7 

This, ladies and gentlemen, are what we call “pivoting”, moving the point of discussion to something else because they have no proper response. xtina2 

Firstly, you made a false assumption based on your biased hatred of me as a member instead of reading the post itself. 

Secondly, it’s actually always haters like you that’s UNDERRATE Britney’s dancing. She was one of the best pop dancers in recent history - only Janet, Ciara and JLO had routines as complex as hers (and no, Beyoncé’s routines are not as difficult as Britney’s). I say this as someone who had been a part of a hip hop dance group and have dance Britney’s routines, as well as Janet’s and Beyonce’s. So unless you know a thing or two about pop/ hip hop dancing, I suggest you give credit where credit is due. xtina2 

Thirdly, we aren’t talking about if she can do it today. We are talking about performances in general. Why are you changing the topic just to insult Britney? xtina2

Lastly, Cant do that since 2004? She has done slave 4 U routine during FF tour. Not as clean and well executed as before, but still more difficult than 90% of dance routines being performed on stage today. xtina2 

Madonna’s best performances ever, whichever they may be, may have better visuals, concept, execution, charisma, vocals, whatever, but they do not have as high energy complex choreography like Britney’s best performances ever. This is just the way it is, and it was the topic of my post which you so daftly misread.

Dont let your hatred for Brit cloud your reading comprehension. It’s not cute. xtina2 

PS I actually like Madonna and have never insulted her. xtina2 

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

This, ladies and gentlemen, are what we call “pivoting”, moving the point of discussion to something else because they have no proper response. xtina2 

Firstly, you made a false assumption based on your biased hatred of me as a member instead of reading the post itself. 

Secondly, it’s actually always haters like you that’s UNDERRATE Britney’s dancing. She was one of the best pop dancers in recent history - only Janet, Ciara and JLO had routines as complex as hers (and no, Beyoncé’s routines are not as difficult as Britney’s). I say this as someone who had been a part of a hip hop dance group and have dance Britney’s routines, as well as Janet’s and Beyonce’s. So unless you know a thing or two about pop/ hip hop dancing, I suggest you give credit where credit is due. xtina2 

Thirdly, we aren’t talking about if she can do it today. We are talking about performances in general. Why are you changing the topic just to insult Britney? xtina2

Lastly, Cant do that since 2004? She has done slave 4 U routine during FF tour. Not as clean and well executed as before, but still more difficult than 90% of dance routines being performed on stage today. xtina2 

Madonna’s best performances ever, whichever they may be, may have better visuals, concept, execution, charisma, vocals, whatever, but they do not have as high energy complex choreography like Britney’s best performances ever. This is just the way it is, and it was the topic of my post which you so daftly misread.

Dont let your hatred for Brit cloud your reading comprehension. It’s not cute. xtina2 

PS I actually like Madonna and have never insulted her. xtina2 

I simply asked a question, I never assured anything or did I? nat1 Someone needs to sharpen those reading comprehension skills. And please, don't flatter yourself, I couldn't care less if it was you or any other britard saying that. 

I'm sorry but I'm not impressed by her ancient dancing when I can easily get a better result with any other professional dancer and nothing you say will change that. You know what's actually impressive? The ability to deliver choreo while singing live, too bad your fav can't relate.  nat1

Well, I am talking about exactly that. And to be more specific, how a woman that's more than 2 decades older than her can deliver more energy than her on stage. But I understand why you don't wanna talk about that... I'd be embarrassed too. nat1 

Madonna is a professional dancer, it's highly possible that if she wanted she could have delivered complex cheerleading choreo but that was never her style. Luckily for us, she's more than just a glorified dancer, and thank God for that, we love a talented and complete performer!  nat1

Knowing you, you'll probably turn this into those never-ending arguments that you love. But please, don't. You think highly of Methney's ancient dancing, I do not. Stop trying to change my mind on your fave for once and save us the trouble, xoxo. nat1

31 minutes ago, havok said:

I simply asked a question, I never assured anything or did I? nat1 Someone needs to sharpen those reading comprehension skills. And please, don't flatter yourself, I couldn't care less if it was you or any other britard saying that. 

I'm sorry but I'm not impressed by her ancient dancing when I can easily get a better result with any other professional dancer and nothing you say will change that. You know what's actually impressive? The ability to deliver choreo while singing live, too bad your fav can't relate.  nat1

Well, I am talking about exactly that. And to be more specific, how a woman that's more than 2 decades older than her can deliver more energy than her on stage. But I understand why you don't wanna talk about that... I'd be embraced too. nat1 

Madonna is a professional dancer, it's highly possible that if she wanted she could have delivered complex cheerleading choreo but that was never her style. Luckily for us, she's more than just a glorified dancer, and thank God for that, we love a talented and complete performer!  nat1

Knowing you, you'll probably turn this into those never-ending arguments that you love. But please, don't. You think highly of Methney's ancient dancing, I do not. Stop trying to change my mind on your fave for once and save us the trouble, xoxo. nat1

Knowing you, I wouldn't be surprised if you actually believed that.”

what were you saying about not making assumptions now? nat1 

Of course you aren’t impressed by Britney’s dancing, you hate her guts and you’ve never once given her credit for what she’s been able to do in her performances. Does that mean her dancing isn’t some of the best of the pop girls? Nope. Because your opinion is just your opinion, whereas her technical dance ability matches that of her professional back up dancers, something that only Janet, JLO, and Ciara have been able to achieve of the recent pop girls. nat1 

So you’ll give Madonna credit for being a professionally trained dancer but not Britney? How predictably biased of you. nat1 

Remember the topic at hand: ShutupRae said Britney and Janet’s performances are more high-energy choreography, whereas Madonna has other elements to her performance. I agreed with this pretty truthful assessment of their performances. I never said Britney was better than madonna as an overall performer, but you of course tried to turn it into that because you, for some reason, can’t stand to admit that Britney actually excel at something more than madonna. nat1 How typical .

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

Knowing you, I wouldn't be surprised if you actually believed that.”

what were you saying about not making assumptions now? nat1 

Of course you aren’t impressed by Britney’s dancing, you hate her guts and you’ve never once given her credit for what she’s been able to do in her performances. Does that mean her dancing isn’t some of the best of the pop girls? Nope. Because your opinion is just your opinion, whereas her technical dance ability matches that of her professional back up dancers, something that only Janet, JLO, and Ciara have been able to achieve of the recent pop girls. nat1 

So you’ll give Madonna credit for being a professionally trained dancer but not Britney? How predictably biased of you. nat1 

Remember the topic at hand: ShutupRae said Britney and Janet’s performances are more high-energy choreography, whereas Madonna has other elements to her performance. I agreed with this pretty truthful assessment of their performances. I never said Britney was better than madonna as an overall performer, but you of course tried to turn it into that because you, for some reason, can’t stand to admit that Britney actually excel at something more than madonna. nat1 How typical .

Do I need to explain to you the role "wouldn't" is playing there? nat1

Exactly what I said, it's MY opinion and you won't change it. I'm not impressed by her cheerleading moves and I never will, so quit trying. nat1 

Did you mean "excelled", you're talking about skills she lost more than a decade ago. Stop living in the past, it ain't cute. nat1

I would love to see Methney deliver like Madonna does at her 50s but we both know that will never happen so hush and just deal with the fact that Methney IS a mediocre performer and Madonna is superior and will always be, xoxo. nat1

1 hour ago, petedagrk said:

Theres no need for insults

Dude, this is Battlegrounds. If you cannot take the heat then exit this section. oprah14

22 hours ago, havok said:

Do I need to explain to you the role "wouldn't" is playing there? nat1

Exactly what I said, it's MY opinion and you won't change it. I'm not impressed by her cheerleading moves and I never will, so quit trying. nat1 

Did you mean "excelled", you're talking about skills she lost more than a decade ago. Stop living in the past, it ain't cute. nat1

I would love to see Methney deliver like Madonna does at her 50s but we both know that will never happen so hush and just deal with the fact that Methney IS a mediocre performer and Madonna is superior and will always be, xoxo. nat1

Dude, this is Battlegrounds. If you cannot take the heat then exit this section. oprah14

Yes Madonna could be the better performer based on vocals, stage concept, narrative, visuals, etc., and I never said she wasn’t? xtina2 I’m not a Madonna Stan but I love her songs and performances, so I don’t know why you’re trying to act like I’m insulting her when I’m merely pointing out the FACT (not opinion) that Britney has done more complex choreography than Madonna. It’s a FACT that Madonna hasn’t attempted choreography as difficult as Slave 4 U or Boys. xtina2 Whether or not you’re impressed by Britney’s dancing ISN’T the topic here, I’ve already said that because you hate Britney with a passion you’ll never see beyond your delusion, but ONCE AGAIN, my original post was simply pointing out that no, Madonna has never and probably will never perform the high energy dance routines Britney has. FACT. nat1 Additionally, whether or not Britney is still performing at that level is irrelevant to the discussion because Madonna has never and will never perform choreography as difficult as Britney’s during her prime, So you changing the discussion to “omg but Brit can’t do it now!!!1!” doesn’t change the fact that she has done it before and Madonna hasn’t. nat1 And again, since you don’t seem to understand it, whether or not you are impressed and if you like it both are irrelevant. brit10 

19 hours ago, Vesper said:

Yes Madonna could be the better performer based on vocals, stage concept, narrative, visuals, etc., and I never said she wasn’t? xtina2 I’m not a Madonna Stan but I love her songs and performances, so I don’t know why you’re trying to act like I’m insulting her when I’m merely pointing out the FACT (not opinion) that Britney has done more complex choreography than Madonna. It’s a FACT that Madonna hasn’t attempted choreography as difficult as Slave 4 U or Boys. xtina2 Whether or not you’re impressed by Britney’s dancing ISN’T the topic here, I’ve already said that because you hate Britney with a passion you’ll never see beyond your delusion, but ONCE AGAIN, my original post was simply pointing out that no, Madonna has never and probably will never perform the high energy dance routines Britney has. FACT. nat1 Additionally, whether or not Britney is still performing at that level is irrelevant to the discussion because Madonna has never and will never perform choreography as difficult as Britney’s during her prime, So you changing the discussion to “omg but Brit can’t do it now!!!1!” doesn’t change the fact that she has done it before and Madonna hasn’t. nat1 And again, since you don’t seem to understand it, whether or not you are impressed and if you like it both are irrelevant. brit10 

You should have just quoted your previous post instead of writing a new one because you just repeated yourself, as per usual. nat1

Methney's dancing abilities are highly overrated by her stans, that's a fact, whether you like it or not. You all pretend that she was some sort of Messiah of dancing when she was nothing of the sort. I never claimed Madonna delivered highly energetic choreography, so what exactly are you so pressed about? I simply stated that if she wanted to she could have done it because she's a professional dancer and she was always very disciplined, it just wasn't her style. Anyhow, are you seriously expecting a woman that is nearly 60 years old to deliver highly energetic choreo tho? Don't be ridiculous. But the funniest thing is that you have the nerve to say this when your fave hasn't been able to do such a thing since her mid 20s. Talk about mediocrity. nat1 Madonna has always been the superior performer, Methney stays a mediocre and talentless "performer" #FACT. nat1 In before you repeat yourself yet again because of your urge to have the last word, truly tragic. nat1

21 hours ago, havok said:

You should have just quoted your previous post instead of writing a new one because you just repeated yourself, as per usual. nat1

Methney's dancing abilities are highly overrated by her stans, that's a fact, whether you like it or not. You all pretend that she was some sort of Messiah of dancing when she was nothing of the sort. I never claimed Madonna delivered highly energetic choreography, so what exactly are you so pressed about? I simply stated that if she wanted to she could have done it because she's a professional dancer and she was always very disciplined, it just wasn't her style. Anyhow, are you seriously expecting a woman that is nearly 60 years old to deliver highly energetic choreo tho? Don't be ridiculous. But the funniest thing is that you have the nerve to say this when your fave hasn't been able to do such a thing since her mid 20s. Talk about mediocrity. nat1 Madonna has always been the superior performer, Methney stays a mediocre and talentless "performer" #FACT. nat1 In before you repeat yourself yet again because of your urge to have the last word, truly tragic. nat1

Britney was highly lauded for being one of the best pop dancers in history, the receipts are out there. brit5 don’t be stupid now. brit5 If you don’t think so, just post any video of any top pop girl dancing better than britney in her prime. Besides JLO, Ciara, and Janet, (not even Beyoncé), no other pop girl has done what she has in terms of dancing. #fact. I’m waiting for your receipts showing otherwise. nat1

So on that note, please post a video of Madonna doing choreography as difficult as those that Britney or Janet have done. You can’t? eve1 Thought so. eve1 And that’s my point: Madonna COULD NEVER and HAS NEVER, regardless of the reasons (“it’s not her style” or she just isn’t a good dancer, whatever your excuse is brit4)  This has no bearing on whether or not she’s a better overall performer, my point was to back Jon shutuprae’s point that Madonna has never and could never do Britney’s dances.  

So yeah, my original point still stands true: Britney has done complex difficult choreography that Madonna has never done nor will ever do. #FACT. Stop trying to deny FACTS here just because you hate Hillary. I mean Britney. brit4 

41 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Britney was highly lauded for being one of the best pop dancers in history, the receipts are out there. brit5 don’t be stupid now. brit5 If you don’t think so, just post any video of any top pop girl dancing better than britney in her prime. Besides JLO, Ciara, and Janet, (not even Beyoncé), no other pop girl has done what she has in terms of dancing. #fact. I’m waiting for your receipts showing otherwise. nat1

So on that note, please post a video of Madonna doing choreography as difficult as those that Britney or Janet have done. You can’t? eve1 Thought so. eve1 And that’s my point: Madonna COULD NEVER and HAS NEVER, regardless of the reasons (“it’s not her style” or she just isn’t a good dancer, whatever your excuse is brit4)  This has no bearing on whether or not she’s a better overall performer, my point was to back Jon shutuprae’s point that Madonna has never and could never do Britney’s dances.  

So yeah, my original point still stands true: Britney has done complex difficult choreography that Madonna has never done nor will ever do. #FACT. Stop trying to deny FACTS here just because you hate Hillary. I mean Britney. brit4 

Your response only proves that A) You haven't even read my posts or B) You have the reading comprehension skills of a toddler. I NEVER stated that Madonna's choreo was ever more "energetic" than Methney's cheerleading moves, so why would I need to prove it with videos? It's tremendously bold to claim that Madonna, an actual professional dancer, who has always been praised for her discipline and physical condition "COULD NEVER" deliver some cheerleading choreo a la Methney if she wanted. You have absolutely NO evidence to back up your claim yet you're pretending that it's a fact. How intelligent of you! But why am I surprised when this is coming from a delusional britard that thinks Methney was some sort of dancing messiah? oprah14 Are you done repeating yourself? Your fave hasn't been able to dance like that in more than a decade, I suggest you stay quiet, specially when Madonna is putting the corpse to shame on stage, even at nearly 60 years old. And Bey? well, she could wipe the floor with Methney if she wanted. Let's not delude ourselves. Have a nice day, britard, xoxo. 

3 hours ago, havok said:

Your response only proves that A) You haven't even read my posts or B) You have the reading comprehension skills of a toddler. I NEVER stated that Madonna's choreo was ever more "energetic" than Methney's cheerleading moves, so why would I need to prove it with videos? It's tremendously bold to claim that Madonna, an actual professional dancer, who has always been praised for her discipline and physical condition "COULD NEVER" deliver some cheerleading choreo a la Methney if she wanted. You have absolutely NO evidence to back up your claim yet you're pretending that it's a fact. How intelligent of you! But why am I surprised when this is coming from a delusional britard that thinks Methney was some sort of dancing messiah? oprah14 Are you done repeating yourself? Your fave hasn't been able to dance like that in more than a decade, I suggest you stay quiet, specially when Madonna is putting the corpse to shame on stage, even at nearly 60 years old. And Bey? well, she could wipe the floor with Methney if she wanted. Let's not delude ourselves. Have a nice day, britard, xoxo. 

Has Madonna performed choreography  as difficult as Britney, who is also btw a trained dancer since she was a child? xtina2 

Answer: NO. eve1 

My reasoning for why Madonna COULD NEVER is quite simple: she hasn’t done it even during her peak of dancing, not even CLOSE, and she is way too old to do it now as she didn’t do any dancing her last era whatsoever, so regardless of her training, she will NEVER do it. I’M CORRECT in my statement: Madonna COULD NEVER handle or perform the choreo Britney did in her prime. brit10 

Your hypothesis “she could probably do it if she wanted to” is unproven and unsustained. xtina2 But keep trying it because you’re too salty and pressed to admit you’re wrong. eve1 Also, I’m repeating myself because your pea-brain is too small to understand the simple statements I’m making: Simon tried to make fun of Britney’s dancing as if Madonna is a better dancer. I swiftly proved him wrong because Britney is hands down the better dancer, regardless of how much you hate Britney. She has proven her dancing during her prime and performed choreography that Madonna has never even attempted, but sure, keep underestimating Britney and overestimating Madonna’s professional training all you want. brit4 

P.S. I’m waiting for a video of Madonna dancing to choreo harder than britney. Oh that doesn’t exist and will never exist? Point proven eve1 

P.P.S. Suggestion ignored. I don’t take suggestions from someone below my intelligence level. nat2

4 hours ago, Vesper said:

Has Madonna performed choreography  as difficult as Britney, who is also btw a trained dancer since she was a child? xtina2 Answer: NO. eve1 

My reasoning for why Madonna COULD NEVER is quite simple: she hasn’t done it even during her peak of dancing, not even CLOSE, and she is way too old to do it now as she didn’t do any dancing her last era whatsoever, so regardless of her training, she will NEVER do it. I’M CORRECT in my statement: Madonna COULD NEVER handle or perform the choreo Britney did in her prime. brit10 

Your hypothesis “she could probably do it if she wanted to” is unproven and unsustained. xtina2 But keep trying it because you’re too salty and pressed to admit you’re wrong. eve1 Also, I’m repeating myself because your pea-brain is too small to understand the simple statements I’m making: Simon tried to make fun of Britney’s dancing as if Madonna is a better dancer. I swiftly proved him wrong because Britney is hands down the better dancer, regardless of how much you hate Britney. She has proven her dancing during her prime and performed choreography that Madonna has never even attempted, but sure, keep underestimating Britney and overestimating Madonna’s professional training all you want. brit4 

P.S. I’m waiting for a video of Madonna dancing to choreo harder than britney. Oh that doesn’t exist and will never exist? Point proven eve1 

P.P.S. Suggestion ignored. I don’t take suggestions from someone below my intelligence level. nat2

God, it's like talking to a wall or a brainless creature, but wait, that's exactly what you are. oprah14

I have already said to you multiple times already that I NEVER assured nor claimed that Madonna ever delivered highly energetic choreo but it seems that your excuse of a brain is completely unable to process such simple information since you can't let that go and keep acting as if I did, or maybe you just love to make a complete imbecile out of yourself and ridicule yourself over and over and over. That must be it, the struggle of slow minded people I guess. And you dare to talk about low levels of intelligence... oprah14 But let me help you, maybe the bigger font and the red color will make the comprehension process easier for your brain this time: 

8 hours ago, havok said:

I NEVER stated that Madonna's choreo was ever more "energetic" than Methney's cheerleading moves, so why would I need to prove it with videos?

On 13/1/2018 at 2:39 PM, havok said:

I never claimed Madonna delivered highly energetic choreography, so what exactly are you so pressed about? 

I simply presented a possibility, because it's impossible to know the answer to that since the woman is nearly 60 years old. Where's your common sense? And yours is also a hypothesis because you CANNOT prove it either or did you go back in time and personally forced Madonna to try one of Methney's cheerleading choreos to attest that she was unable to perform it? I don't think so, so stop trying like your dumb opinions are facts, please and show some common sense for once. oprah14

"Britney is hands down the better dancer", did you just have the NEVER to use "IS"? It's even funnier considering that even when she's 23 years older, Madonna can still deliver better performances than the drug addict you so blindly worship. oprah14 Madonna has always been, is and will always be an infinitely better performer compared to Methney, but you can keep fangirling over skills your putrid fave lost more than a decade ago. Mediocrity is always attractive to those that are mediocre themselves so it fits you perfectly, xoxo. oprah14

2 hours ago, havok said:

God, it's like talking to a wall or a brainless creature, but wait, that's exactly what you are. oprah14

I have already said to you multiple times already that I NEVER assured nor claimed that Madonna ever delivered highly energetic choreo but it seems that your excuse of a brain is completely unable to process such simple information since you can't let that go and keep acting as if I did, or maybe you just love to make a complete imbecile out of yourself and ridicule yourself over and over and over. That must be it, the struggle of slow minded people I guess. And you dare to talk about low levels of intelligence... oprah14 But let me help you, maybe the bigger font and the red color will make the comprehension process easier for your brain this time: 

I simply presented a possibility, because it's impossible to know the answer to that since the woman is nearly 60 years old. Where's your common sense? And yours is also a hypothesis because you CANNOT prove it either or did you go back in time and personally forced Madonna to try one of Methney's cheerleading choreos to attest that she was unable to perform it? I don't think so, so stop trying like your dumb opinions are facts, please and show some common sense for once. oprah14

"Britney is hands down the better dancer", did you just have the NEVER to use "IS"? It's even funnier considering that even when she's 23 years older, Madonna can still deliver better performances than the drug addict you so blindly worship. oprah14 Madonna has always been, is and will always be an infinitely better performer compared to Methney, but you can keep fangirling over skills your putrid fave lost more than a decade ago. Mediocrity is always attractive to those that are mediocre themselves so it fits you perfectly, xoxo. oprah14

Is Madonna the better performer? 

My answer: yes. brit10  because I love Madonna too. brit10 

Is Madonna the better dancer? 

Fact: NO. xtina2 because she hasn’t shown to be. Your hypothetical doesn’t make her a better dancer. It just makes you look stupid. xtina2 

And since you’re too stupid to follow the conversation since the beginning, I’ll repeat ONCE more for you:

Shutuprae said Madonna never did the high energy choreo that Janet and Britney did. That was factual. Simon tried to drag Britney with a shady gif as if that wasn’t true. I showed that no, Britney is the better dancer out of the two. Better performer? No. Better dancer? Yes. Then you came along with your blind Britney hatred (and me, apparently xtina2) and tried to make this about if I thought Britney was the better performer. brit5 how pathetic and stupid of you. Plus, your “opinion” of britney’s “Cheerleading” moves are hilarious because 90% of the pop girls can’t even begin to attempt those “cheerleading” moves. I’ll have to assume that you’ve never dance a hip hop choreography in your fat life, because you’re praising Madonna’s professional dance training but deriding Britney’s much more technical and difficult dance training. nat2 Bias much? Delusion much? nat2 

I proved you wrong post after post. And you’re still wrong and I’m still right. Try harder hunty. brit10 

Also, your tone sounds a little pointed right now. xtina2 

13 hours ago, Vesper said:

Is Madonna the better performer? 

My answer: yes. brit10  because I love Madonna too. brit10 

Is Madonna the better dancer? 

Fact: NO. xtina2 because she hasn’t shown to be. Your hypothetical doesn’t make her a better dancer. It just makes you look stupid. xtina2 

And since you’re too stupid to follow the conversation since the beginning, I’ll repeat ONCE more for you:

Shutuprae said Madonna never did the high energy choreo that Janet and Britney did. That was factual. Simon tried to drag Britney with a shady gif as if that wasn’t true. I showed that no, Britney is the better dancer out of the two. Better performer? No. Better dancer? Yes. Then you came along with your blind Britney hatred (and me, apparently xtina2) and tried to make this about if I thought Britney was the better performer. brit5 how pathetic and stupid of you. Plus, your “opinion” of britney’s “Cheerleading” moves are hilarious because 90% of the pop girls can’t even begin to attempt those “cheerleading” moves. I’ll have to assume that you’ve never dance a hip hop choreography in your fat life, because you’re praising Madonna’s professional dance training but deriding Britney’s much more technical and difficult dance training. nat2 Bias much? Delusion much? nat2 

I proved you wrong post after post. And you’re still wrong and I’m still right. Try harder hunty. brit10 

Also, your tone sounds a little pointed right now. xtina2 

And you still don't get it even after I isolated and highlighted the information for you. How can anyone be this dumb? omg. rip2 

I NEVER said a thing about Madonna being "the better dancer" or the one with the "more energetic" choreos. You're literally arguing about things you made up in your empty skull. So you LITERALLY proved NOTHING wrong. xtina4 But knowing you, you'll ignore this once MORE like you've been doing for the past 5 posts. Tragic! 

I never said Methney was a bad dancer in her prime, I said she wasn't all that, others are able to dance and sing at the same time. You know, the ones with actual talent. oprah14

I don't need to try anything, you're doing all the work yourself, ridiculing and painting yourself as a complete imbecile all over this thread because of your inability to process simple information. xtina4 Anyhow, Madonna stays the superior performer even when she's 23 years older than the corpse and you already agreed so. oprah14

You can stay gushing about abilities your fave lost almost 14 years ago for all I care, she stays mediocre and your delusion won't change that. Bye. nat2 

42 minutes ago, havok said:

And you still don't get it even after I isolated and highlighted the information for you. How can anyone be this dumb? omg. rip2 

I NEVER said a thing about Madonna being "the better dancer" or the one with the "more energetic" choreos. You're literally arguing about things you made up in your empty skull. So you LITERALLY proved NOTHING wrong. xtina4 But knowing you, you'll ignore this once MORE like you've been doing for the past 5 posts. Tragic! 

I never said Methney was a bad dancer in her prime, I said she wasn't all that, others are able to dance and sing at the same time. You know, the ones with actual talent. oprah14

I don't need to try anything, you're doing all the work yourself, ridiculing and painting yourself as a complete imbecile all over this thread because of your inability to process simple information. xtina4 Anyhow, Madonna stays the superior performer even when she's 23 years older than the corpse and you already agreed so. oprah14

You can stay gushing about abilities your fave lost almost 14 years ago for all I care, she stays mediocre and your delusion won't change that. Bye. nat2 

And once again, I’ll reiterate the conversation for you, step by step, kindergarten style, so you pea-brain can understand: 

1. ShutupRae said Madonna doesn’t do high energy choreo like Janet and Britney. 

2. Simon made fun of Britney with a gif showing lazy dancing and said “Madonna could never”, sarcastically. 

3. I posted gifs of dance routines madonna could never do, and said “Madonna could never” as a response to show that Britney is in fact the better dancer and Shutuprae’s original comment was true - Madonna has never done the high energy difficult choreography Britney has.

4. You show up and quote me, asking a stupid assumption that I think britney’s a better performer than madonna. 

5. I said no, I said she’s a better dancer. Which is a fact given the evidence of their dancing from beginning of their careers to even today. xtina2

6. You come back saying Methney doesn’t dance all that great (when in fact she outdances almost all of the pop girls, Madonna included), that I’m somehow trying to convince you of that when I wasn’t, and you bash britney’s Performance today as if that has any bearing on her dancing during her prime, and you continue to miss the point from which this whole inane discussion started (with shutuprae’s post) while trying to defend Madonna’s dancing as a professionally trained dancer while stupidly forgetting that Britney is also a professionally trained dancer. mad4 

7. You proceed to get riled up and pressed and continue your usual streak of nonstop insults without any actual evidence or logic to your post, cherry picking what I’m saying, and proceeding to call yourself the “winners when you’ve done nothing but embarrass yourself. mad4 Serving some Dunning-Kruger realness. mad4 

8. All the while I’m here laughing at how stupid you look having been wrong this whole time and still not understanding it. eve1 Thanks for the entertainment as usual, I enjoy so much laughing at your idiocy and delusions of grandeur / intelligence. eve1 

Clear? Now sit. nat2 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.