Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jae

Shane Dawson calls "6-year-old" girl "sexy"

46 minutes ago, Brinty said:

out of all people didn't really expect Shane to say this but imo maybe he was just trying to make a really shitty joke idkfall6

He was. He even said touching children is wrong. Listen to the full podcast, you can tell he's joking. It's dark and twisted, but that's just how he is. I used to watch him all the time when I was younger and half of the stuff he did and said back then definitely wouldn't fly today. I don't believe he's a pedo.

12 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

He was. He even said touching children is wrong. Listen to the full podcast, you can tell he's joking. It's dark and twisted, but that's just how he is. I used to watch him all the time when I was younger and half of the stuff he did and said back then definitely wouldn't fly today. I don't believe he's a pedo.

I know I've been watching Shane since 2010 he uses dark comedy a lot fall6

5 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

AJayII

Matthew Santoro

fall9 

36 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Phillip Defranco

Liza Koshy

Reina Scully

etc,etc...

I'm sure I'll finally get to know who all of those people are as soon as they're exposed for racist/paedophilic/sexist behaviour fall9 

22 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

I'm sure I'll finally get to know who all of those people are as soon as they're exposed for racist/paedophilic/sexist behaviour fall9 

Phillip Defranco is a news youtuber and posts videos Mon-Fri catching us up to news 

12 hours ago, Modern Woman said:

AJayII is an Afrian American female who listens to music, reacts to it on camera, etc..

Matthew just lists top 10's and does "50 Amazing Facts to Blow Your Mind" like every other week.

51 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

AJayII is an Afrian American female who listens to music, reacts to it on camera, etc..

Matthew just lists top 10's and does "50 Amazing Facts to Blow Your Mind" like every other week.

It's a slippery slope to scandal

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.