Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

Kesha and SZA to perform at the Grammys

SZA%20x%20Kesha.jpg

Following the announcement last week of this year’s Grammy Awardsperformers, the Recording Academy have unveiled two more names: SZA and Kesha. They’ll take the stage on January 28 at New York City’s Madison Square Garden, joining Childish Gambino, Lady Gaga, Pink, and Little Big Town. SZA is up for five awards, including Best New Artist and Best Urban Contemporary Album for CTRL—that’s the most nominations for a female artist this year. Kesha’s Rainbow is nominated for Best Pop Vocal Album and “Praying” is up for Best Pop Solo Performance.

https://pitchfork.com/news/grammys-2018-sza-and-kesha-to-perform/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

15 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

Bwe65wg.png

I was secretly hoping but I din't dare believe !!!

I knew it tbh. I was sure they would announce her at the end and it happened. It's simply not justifiable to not let her perform.

24 minutes ago, Gilly said:

omg she better do PRAYING cry5 

sorry gagaz, ily, but im rooting for Kesha for this one. She deserves it cry5 praying is ha best song ever cry5 QUEEN cry5 

That's so sweet yas2

I love that so many Little Monsters want Kesha to win cry9

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.