Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Did Camilas success surprise you?

I’m tired  

10 members have voted

1. 1. And lonely

• Yes, I was a hater before because she is a women of color, but Camilas success is shocking and immense truly the 2nd Beyoncé that everyone was waiting for but didn’t know when they’d come.
    • No, I always knew Camila would be that bitch, she can sing, dance, write, and probably act. Not to mention she’s beautiful and has a distinctive beautiful tone, I love love love her.

It didn’t surprise me, I always knew she had a certain je ne sais qoui about her. She was destined for stardom, the group just made her get there a little quicker. I’m so proud of how far my Camila has came, and I know she will continue to write and sing beautiful and catchy music. I’m glad to have been able to stan her since her debut. You go Camila, that’s my girl! 

8 hours ago, ScatsusGifsallah said:

Eww you actually stan Camracist Cabello 😷, seems you left your morals in Havana as well. Meanwhile, I’m reading my Tabula Rasa to my children. 🤪

Hm

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.