Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Katy My Sass Queen

Katy Has A Plan For A Comeback

37 minutes ago, Manson said:

Yeah right. Everything on One of the Boys alone is better than everything on Shitness.

gaga13

Katy_Perry_-_One_of_the_Boys.jpg

One of The Boys will be my personal favorite album of all time. What I love about OOTB is, it doesn't have any filler song and all in all the story makes sense.

She sings about not wanting to be One of the Boys so badly, so she starts kissing girls instead. Getting into a journey of fun and heartbreak WUIV/ToY/Mannequin, and so on. The tracklist makes sense! And as Witness COULD have been on the same level (If you change the tracklist order it also makes sense as a whole), but has a bunch of songs that are her best, I have to defend my Baby Witness kylie2

3 hours ago, AGNTEA said:

One of The Boys will be my personal favorite album of all time. What I love about OOTB is, it doesn't have any filler song and all in all the story makes sense.

She sings about not wanting to be One of the Boys so badly, so she starts kissing girls instead. Getting into a journey of fun and heartbreak WUIV/ToY/Mannequin, and so on. The tracklist makes sense! And as Witness COULD have been on the same level (If you change the tracklist order it also makes sense as a whole), but has a bunch of songs that are her best, I have to defend my Baby Witness kylie2

It's also one of my favourite albums! I think the overall sound is the most put together of any of her other records, the vocals are beautiful and the vocal editing isn't used in excess, the humour always lands, the emotions are believable, the character of the album is interesting, believable and relatable, the writing is great and the satire and social commentary are fabulous kesha4

On 1/13/2018 at 7:47 AM, Manson said:

It's also one of my favourite albums! I think the overall sound is the most put together of any of her other records, the vocals are beautiful and the vocal editing isn't used in excess, the humour always lands, the emotions are believable, the character of the album is interesting, believable and relatable, the writing is great and the satire and social commentary are fabulous kesha4

Wow at you stanning OOTB clap3 My favorite Katy album and one of my faves in general. 

I have never been worried about her making a comeback. I know she will. People were still checking for her during Witness, they just didn't like what they heard.

Most of the individual songs on Witness were good to great, but the album just lacked focus. That's my biggest issue with it. All she needs to do is come back with a focused concept album that brings back her relatable lyrics and she'll be fine. I can't wait to see what she does next!

Black hair would help too.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.