Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Who is on the A-list?

1 minute ago, *Starlight* said:

i love the good sis, but household names means relevant and success and not one-hit eras

lorde is more relevant than all the fads in the OP combined fall9 when will our faves ever have an album as acclaimed and quality is melodrama? the answer is never fall9 

3 minutes ago, Law said:

I would add Ariana Grande 

She has potential but she's not there yet katy1 she hasn't even had a #1 hit in the US yet and she's not THAT known among older people um2  

1 minute ago, fab said:

She has potential but she's not there yet katy1 she hasn't even had a #1 hit in the US yet and she's not THAT known among older people um2  

My grandfather that lives in the middle of god knows where Ohio knows who she is. Also, arguably after the Manchester bombing she definitely became a household name. If she's on the borderline, then I think AG4 will jump her to that level imo. 

4 minutes ago, Merryem said:

lorde is more relevant than all the fads in the OP combined fall9 when will our faves ever have an album as acclaimed and quality is melodrama? the answer is never fall9 

Is she? Is thats why Melodroama and its lead tanked almost everywhere? And if im not mistaken Beyonce is in that OP and Lemonade is on eof the most critically acclaimed albums of this decade.

Just now, *Starlight* said:

Is she? Is thats why Melodroama and its lead tanked almost everywhere? And if im not mistaken Beyonce is in that OP and Lemonade is on eof the most critically acclaimed albums of this decade.

lorde has more talent in her pinky nail than bleachoncefall9 

40 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

i love the good sis, but household names means relevant and success and not one-hit eras

B—— Pure Herione may have had more promo and GP relevance but for Melodrama to be nominated for the AOTY Grammy says something. Clearly they’re both hit eras, in different ways. 

There's a permanent A-List where celebrities that are on it have been household names for years, paid their dues twice over and have had continued impact and influence on pop culture and/or their industry. Then there's regular A-List where a celebrity is a recognized and really successful name but their impact/influence was or will be fleeting. Common sense tells you which celebrities are which and which celebrities aren't A-List at all.

2 hours ago, SWINΞ said:

B—— Pure Herione may have had more promo and GP relevance but for Melodrama to be nominated for the AOTY Grammy says something. Clearly they’re both hit eras, in different ways. 

How dare you insult me fall9

6 hours ago, SWINΞ said:

Has Snoozedrama even sold 500k copies WW? oprah14 kinda lackluster for a hit era 

27 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

Tbh I haven’t a clue. How does one find this info... brit10

MediaTraffic noted only 250k sales WW but since then we don't know how many more copies it sold. It can be somewhere near 500k though oprah14

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.