Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

Who is on the A-list?

2 minutes ago, fab said:

how is it possible that million reasons is "the worst single she ever released" when PI, which you say was even worse, was a single too? brit15 

you're contradicting yourself  brit15 

read ha oprah14

11 minutes ago, fab said:

how is it possible that million reasons is "the worst single she ever released" when PI, which you say was even worse, was a single too? brit15 

you're contradicting yourself  brit15 

Because MR was not single material. It’s not a terrible song but also not really something that was worthy of a single release. It’s kind of as if Gaga decided to release Again Again as a single from The Fame. oprah14 

Perfect Illusion was horrible but one can at least see why it was considered as a single.

Another example:

Best Thing I Never Had from Bey’s 4 was not a bad song by any means but it was a terrible single choice.

12 hours ago, Brinty said:

These are B-listers imo they aren't as popular as they used to be 

Pink a B-lister? But Isnt Beautiful Trauma nearing went top 2 across the globe in numerous countries and "WAB" SMASHED on the charts?

On 1/13/2018 at 12:12 AM, Urbanov said:

Has Snoozedrama even sold 500k copies WW? oprah14 kinda lackluster for a hit era 

Well i wouldnt be so shady because dont you stan SZA? HER album hasnt sold 500k ww either im very sure. oprah14

6 hours ago, *Starlight* said:

Well i wouldnt be so shady because dont you stan SZA? HER album hasnt sold 500k ww either im very sure. oprah14

It’s certified gold already (only in US) close to platinum. Two songs are certified platinum as well (one song that wasn’t even a single when was platinum). Check your facts before you come for me oprah14 

Plus her album has better traction. Still in the top tier of BB200 in the meantime Melodrama is somewhere below #100 oprah14 

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

It’s certified gold already (only in US) close to platinum. Two songs are certified platinum as well (one song that wasn’t even a single when was platinum). Check your facts before you come for me oprah14 

Plus her album has better traction. Still in the top tier of BB200 in the meantime Melodrama is somewhere below #100 oprah14 

Yeah sis i meant ACTUAL SALES. We all know SZA aint really selling 500k in the US let alone ww and them songs arent over 1 million sales because most of them "sales" are like SPS. Check YOUR facts before you try to correct me.

12 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

Yeah sis i meant ACTUAL SALES. We all know SZA aint really selling 500k in the US let alone ww and them songs arent over 1 million sales because most of them "sales" are like SPS. Check YOUR facts before you try to correct me.

She did though, something Whitney never did. We all know how inflated her sales are... 

2 hours ago, *Starlight* said:

And where I said “sales” in my previous post? I said it’s “certified”. Melodrama is not even certified gold even with SPS btw. Nice try coming here with this nonsense. Reading is essential. oprah14 

On 13 January 2018 at 2:20 PM, Salvatore said:

Because MR was not single material. It’s not a terrible song but also not really something that was worthy of a single release. It’s kind of as if Gaga decided to release Again Again as a single from The Fame. oprah14 

Perfect Illusion was horrible but one can at least see why it was considered as a single.

Another example:

Best Thing I Never Had from Bey’s 4 was not a bad song by any means but it was a terrible single choice.

It was the only major hit from that album though jj4 

6 hours ago, Urbanov said:

And where I said “sales” in my previous post? I said it’s “certified”. Melodrama is not even certified gold even with SPS btw. Nice try coming here with this nonsense. Reading is essential. oprah14 

But i was talking about sales when you first quoted me. Sis i think you should follow your own advide oprah14

17 hours ago, *Starlight* said:

22 minutes ago, *Starlight* said:

But i was talking about sales when you first quoted me. Sis i think you should follow your own advide oprah14

But I wasn’t when I first quoted you so it looks like you tried to deflect oprah14 I mentioned certifications. Not like it changes anything - with or without SPS Melodrama still is not gold certified so eject reject your ass and do some reading exercises oprah14 

On 13/1/2018 at 5:41 AM, CalixSpurius said:

Mariah Carey, lol. Regardless of what, every single singer on that list has one in thing in common, mainstream pop radio plays their hits here and there. Mariah is completely forgotten. 

Do you know those times when one kid in teens react or children react video says something stupid like thinking a random popular house song being by Madonna or Gaga, that's because they know those names. You can't find a Mariah one because that's simply how forgotten she's. ny6

This forum is literally the only place I ever see Mariah's name feb1 

@Beauty Queen

kids don't know Mariah?.

Radio doesn't play Mariah?. Because you say so?. 

This place is the only place where you see Mariah's name?. Haven't you checked Facebook, Twitter, Youtube. The Golden Globes, etc?.

6f3380eeb594bf24ec7e319020a0813b1a2dcd69

5 hours ago, light741 said:

@Beauty Queen

kids don't know Mariah?.

Radio doesn't play Mariah?. Because you say so?. 

This place is the only place where you see Mariah's name?. Haven't you checked Facebook, Twitter, Youtube. The Golden Globes, etc?.

6f3380eeb594bf24ec7e319020a0813b1a2dcd69

Not me getting pulled up for upvoting the post fall9 I was just living for a Mariah drag, sis fall9

On 1/12/2018 at 9:28 PM, Salvatore said:

@fab you must be one of the bravest Little Fadsters on this forum. lmfao2 

Million Diseases:

Reveal hidden contents

5RnqHsM.jpg

W8Uw1RV.jpg

The Curse:

Reveal hidden contents

MYIeFK6.jpg

nPxTaHX.jpg

LLiaZtb.jpg

08bOil2.gif