Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kuba

Your KP5 ideas

I figured that it may be too early for a KP5 thread, but we can discuss what Katheryn will do next here! What kind of album do you want it to be? Which producers do you want her to work with? Any producers she should avoid? What aesthetic will she go for? Who should it feature? Endless possibilities! jj2

Discuss legends! 

I want her to either go full rock (like OOTB, but experiment even more) or an all-ballads album. I feel like the ballads are where she's best at. 

Visually maybe tone it down, again like OOTB. No more meme attempts, please!

And a Gaga feature ofc fall9 '2008 Fads' coming for that diamond certification fall9

omg @Freaky Prince yeeeeeees!!

and that collab please. A shame Gaga wasn't featured on Roulette. I imagine a Waking Up In Vegas X LoveGame x Telephone big video where they portray a couple kylie2 Before Witness came out she hinted either doing an acoustic or a dance/electronic album. Witness is definitely the second one and she lately stated, that she still wants to do an acoustic record. I still want this more than anything else. But I would prefer something in between PRISM and OOTB like and then release a special acoustic EP with it. The EP shows the "original version" of the songs, starting as guitar-written songs. The actual LP is more rock orientated

5 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

The EP shows the "original version" of the songs, starting as guitar-written songs. The actual LP is more rock orientated

Perfect fall9 Already preparing my stan badge fall9

I wanted Gaga on BA tbh fall9 But, there's still time for a collab fall9

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Perfect fall9 Already preparing my stan badge fall9

I wanted Gaga on BA tbh fall9 But, there's still time for a collab fall9

Oh my god yes, Gaga on BA would be SO fitting as well scream2 Imagine Gaga saving Katy's ass in the video instead of Migos and singing about her cherry pie, as Gaga mentions cherry pie a lot in her old songs (I heard she is allergic to that, so she better watch out) ICONIC

i wish she would continue with the witness sound, the house-inspired electropop sound with the smooth vocals fits her perfectly + only use Max as a producer to make the thing cohesive and “pop”, no ballads, no fat, pure dance bops with style and substance 

visually ... long hair and nice outfits would be amazing, a blonde version of Kylie’s Fever or KM94 too

12 minutes ago, JustHereForX said:

i wish she would continue with the witness sound, the house-inspired electropop sound with the smooth vocals fits her perfectly + only use Max as a producer to make the thing cohesive and “pop”, no ballads, no fat, pure dance bops with style and substance 

visually ... long hair and nice outfits would be amazing, a blonde version of Kylie’s Fever or KM94 too

Lately, I think the short hair looks better than ever, though

katy-perry-tca-abc-ftr.jpg?w=640

30 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

Lately, I think the short hair looks better than ever, though

katy-perry-tca-abc-ftr.jpg?w=640

the hair itself is good, imo the problem are the outfits, the dresses make her look a bit fat and pear-y with tiny shoulders , but if she looks hot, the hair looks hot

example: vma outfits, bon appetit on SNL

Okay, let's get started.

640x392_38612_254458.jpg

Katy Perry 5: ELEMENT

1. Witness the Tour ends. Katy is kept out from the public eye and all her social media remain silent. That's how we know she's working on coming back.

2. She makes her first public appearance during the 2019 Grammy's since she concluded the Witness tour. She attends the ceremony, but does not perform anything. Maybe she could present an award. Her hair is short and dark again. She rocks a look similar to to this one:

Spoiler

54ab51a1da899_-_elle-30-katy-perry-11-24

3. Around March/April 2019, she is featured on a track by a well-known producer or DJ (Marshmello, Zedd, Calvin, etc.) or on Nicki's new single around at the moment. The music video is fabulous and the song goes Top 10 on Billboard (peaks around 7-9)

4. Meanwhile, she's seen working for charities as UNICEF or the Boys and Girls Club and that's what her social media is all about.

5. On the first week of August 2019, she drops a trailer for KP5's lead single. Which is released a week later. It is produced by Max Martin and has a sound like this:
    Spoiler

6. The MV for the Lead Single is released a week before the VMA's and features Katy in a beach/tropical island. This era is all about nature look-wise. The song peaks at #3 on Billboard Hot 100, due to rap/urban still being the most popular genre at the moment.

7. VMA's 2019. Katy is awarded the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award and performs her new single preceded by a medley of her hits: I Kissed a Girl, Hot N Cold, Cali Gurls, Firework, Roar, Dark Horse, Swish Swish and the new single called New Places.

8. First week of October 2019. A promo single is released along the announcement of the album. The album is called Element, and it's visuals are about nature (deserts, tundra, beach, etc). The promo single peaks at #24. It's a slow song with acoustic guitar dominating the most of the track.
    Spoiler

9. Last week of October 2019. The album (Element) is released along with the second single. It is an empowering song (what Katy does best), it has a strong beat and strong sounds. It goes straight to #1. The music video is released on November 2019 and its shot in a desert.
    Spoiler

Those are my ideas for at least the first two singles off the album and the beginning of the era.

• The album is maily produced by Max Martin and Avicii.
  • It has more natural sounds (acoustic guitars, piano, etc)
  • It has at least three 100% pop songs (ala Walking on Air or Roulette)
  • The theme for the era is nature and ecosystems (forests, lakes, beaches, tundra, deserts)
  • The lead single is up-beat and the MV is shot in a beach/tropical island.
  • The first promo single is a slow acoustic guitar song
  • The second single is her biggest hit of the era and it's an empowering song.
  • The tour focuses on the nature visuals.
  • She has long, dark hair for the whole era and tour. No wigs.

I'd love for her to do a "back to basics" style comeback record, in the sense that it reminds the GP why they loved her in the first place. It's been popular to do acoustic/country style records like these, but I'd like for her to do something different more original with that concept.

At the end of the day though, I just want for her to evolve naturally, not because she feels like she has to. Witness tried to be the new evolution while still clinging to some of her hold ways, and it suffered for it artistically. All we need is a fully committed concept that she can stand by (whether it's fun or more serious) and I'll be happy. I can't even think of a particular sound I'd like for her to go with since she's so versatile, I'm sure anything she goes with will slay if it's cohesive.

i would love her to revisit pop rock. i've bopping to OOTB a lot recently and i think that's the only thing that could return her to being cool again.

she said that she'd do an acoustic album when she wants to destroy her career. well she needs to save her career first before doing that.

I was feeling really inspired so I made a cute album for her! Forgive me for the cringey titles kii dead2

1. Stand Up (Katy Perry, Max Martin, Ferras, Sarah Hudson.) Only Martin song on the album. Opens up with blaring synths & a very positive message. (A mix of Roulette & Firework)
  2. What You Want (Ft. Carly Rae Jepsen) (Katy Perry, Ferras, Bonnie McKee, Carly Rae Jepsen, Greg Kurstin) Very groovy track with female empowerment lyrics. 
  3. Simply Beautiful (Katy Perry, Bloodpop, Ferras, Ellie Goulding) A cute, synthpop song. A fan favourite that will never be a single!
  4. Your Eyes. (Katy Perry, Sia, Kurstin) A stripped back song. A nod to Thinking of You & Witness with the eye references,
  5. Free (Katy Perry, Duke Dumont, Hudson) Opens with a cute piano, but then bops ala Swish Swish. Edm bop with slight reggaeton influences and party influences)
  6. Bring on the Heat (ft. Rihanna)  (Katy Perry, Sia, Ferras, Dumont) S sexy club bop! A marriage between Bon Appétit & Don't Stop The Music. #1 for 384 weeks.
  7. You Like Me Best in Black (Katy Perry, Ferras, Kurstin.) A mid tempo song, poking fun at people's obsession with her black hair!
  8. Safety Pin (Katy Perry) A more pop-rock song, very reminiscent of OOTB. Lyrically it's about holding yourself together.
  9. 48 Hours (Katy Perry, Niall Horan) Another pop-rock song, this time more mellow until the second chorus hits ya! Slight CTTR theme vibes!
  10. Home (Katy Perry) A grand, almost orchestral song. Most powerful closing song yet!

Since Katy loves to refer to her older work a lot, I decided to incorporate that into this album. It has a very, funky disco/club vibe, as well as some elements of pop rock. Every fan will be able to find something they like on it. 

Singles 

1. What You Want (Ft. Carly Rae Jepsen) (Lead Single) #3 on BBH100 (Extremely positive critical reception, stunning visuals etc) 
  2. Your Eyes (Promo Single) (#80 on BBH100) (Fans love it, plans for it being a second single)
  3. Bring on the Heat (Ft.Rihanna) (2nd Single) #1 on BBH100 (Dark Horse situation, most popular on album, HAD to be a single)
  4. Powerful (Calvin Harris & Little Mix) This song is tacked onto the album months after release. (Similar to what Shawn Mendes did!) #10 on BBH100 but #1 in the UK 

a gay can dream oprah14

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.