Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Law

Will Camila Outlast Flop Harmony

Will Camila Outlast Flop Harmony  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will she?

• Yes
    • Obviously
    • I wanna say no, and take full responsibility knowing my opinion is W R O N G.

1 minute ago, anxiety said:

Definitely. The album is a breath of fresh air.

I was honestly taken aback myself, I've stanned since the beginning but I didn't expect a raw pop album from her, I expected something more produced if I say so myself. It all really stands out amongst all the other pop girl albums this past year or so.

1 hour ago, Law said:

I was honestly taken aback myself, I've stanned since the beginning but I didn't expect a raw pop album from her, I expected something more produced if I say so myself. It all really stands out amongst all the other pop girl albums this past year or so.

I underestimated her big time. It certainly isn't anywhere near perfect, but it's enjoyable and it's HER. You can tell she's not trying to be anyone else. I'm still hoping for her to mold her identity as an artist going forward but this is a great start.

Let’s hope so. But then again she could’ve just included a bunch of white noise on the album with Havana and it’d still be better than anything Fifth Harmony has ever released oprah14 

I'm really surprised how good this album actually is! Very cohesive body of work even though each song has a different vibe but answering to a question in the OP: yes, she definitely has a chance to outlast them if she's going to constantly deliver good albums and lead singles. It's her debut album so she has a long way to go!

2 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

It definitely is. I just dont think it’s THAT great. 

Definitely has a shot at best album of 2018 unless Ariana and/or Selena decide to drop and its definitely better than pop girl albums from the past year. Hopeless Fountain Kingdom and TMYLM are way less cohesive and are overproduced in some songs.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.