Jump to content
FOTP

Which one of Gaga's singles doesn't sound dated as fuck these days?

Is there even one?  

28 members have voted

  1. 1. Choose wisely.

    • Just Dance
      0
    • PokerFace
      0
    • Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)
      0
    • LoveGame
    • Paparazzi
    • Bad Romance
    • Telephone
      0
    • Alejandro
    • Born This Way
    • Judas
    • The Edge of Glory
    • Yoü and I
      0
    • Marry the Night
    • Applause
      0
    • Do What U Want
    • G.U.Y.


Recommended Posts

Salvatore    4,628

nothtestairsmadonna.gif

Have any of these actually stood the test of time or did they all age like Milk (no pun intended @Milk)?

I'm not including the Roseanne singles because they've just been released recently. 

tumblr_m8vsohy06k1r8i8qpo1_400.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Law    494

DWUW is still THAT bop that got away. giveup1

 

Honorable mentions to Telephone which still bops 100% of the time and Edge of Glory which is a lil bit dated in some areas but otherwise is timeless dead7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fab    16,561

Gaga's music was ahead of its time, which is why it sounds fresher than ever today. rav1   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salvatore    4,628
1 minute ago, Law said:

DWUW is still THAT bop that got away. giveup1

 

Honorable mentions to Telephone which still bops 100% of the time and Edge of Glory which is a lil bit dated in some areas but otherwise is timeless dead7

Something from ARTPOP being timeless? 

Well that's too bad cause no one remembers any of the singles from that era.

nothtestairsmadonna.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salvatore    4,628
1 minute ago, fab said:

Gaga's music was ahead of its time, so it sounds fresher than ever today. rav1   

I see you voted for G.U.Y.! lmfao2 

4djiTFD.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Law    494
Just now, Salvatore said:

Something from ARTPOP being timeless? 

Well that's too bad cause no one remembers any of the singles from that era.

nothtestairsmadonna.gif

Please all of fossil's singles post Hung Up/Hard Candy sound dated after a single listen rip2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Agugaga    36,374

Born this way sounded dated even when it came out dead2 

I would say all her songs sound a bit dated, but Bad Romance will still get played forever just because it was her defining moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ScatsusGifsallah    14,605

The only answers are Judas and Applause, they could be released today and sound fresh. 

Everything Alejandro and before is a product of its time. Especially songs like paparazzi and poker face.

Everything after doesn’t as hard as the two first mentioned oprah14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salvatore    4,628

Well, I voted for Paparazzi. That song was already pretty old when it was put on The Fame and sounded so innovative and fresh back then., still does. The rest of her catalogue though... 

nothtestairsmadonna.gif

4 minutes ago, Law said:

Please all of fossil's singles post Hung Up/Hard Candy sound dated after a single listen rip2

Has anyone denied that though? Fossils are very much aware of that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Salvatore    4,628
4 minutes ago, ScatsusGifsallah said:

The only answers are Judas and Applause, they could be released today and sound fresh. 

Everything Alejandro and before is a product of its time. Especially songs like paparazzi and poker face.

Everything after doesn’t as hard as the two first mentioned oprah14

Of course you'd just the ones that already sounded dated on ARRIVAL! lmfao2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Modern Woman    122,261
32 minutes ago, Law said:

DWUW is still THAT bop that got away. giveup1

 

Honorable mentions to Telephone which still bops 100% of the time and Edge of Glory which is a lil bit dated in some areas but otherwise is timeless dead7

I upvoted for DWUW but those other 2 selections are dated as fuck giveup2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×