Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

#ListeningParty - Tinashe / AQUARIUS (6PM CET)

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

@Urbanov drop some few words about FKA's album? You've mentioned it earlier and I've seen much praise about it. Nt9dR84.jpg How is it? Nt9dR84.jpg

Piece of music you can’t really compare to anything else. Has unique vibe to it but if I had to label it I’d classify LP1 as alternative/experimental R&B jj3 As a huge Björk fan I clearly hear inspirations from Homogenic, some people say she also took inspirations from Aaliyah. You can give it a try if you want. Try with Two Weeks first. If you don’t like it it’s not for you then.

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Piece of music you can’t really compare to anything else. Has unique vibe to it but if I had to label it I’d classify LP1 as alternative/experimental R&B jj3 As a huge Björk fan I clearly hear inspirations from Homogenic, some people say she also took inspirations from Aaliyah. You can give it a try if you want. Try with Two Weeks first. If you don’t like it it’s not for you then.

I might give her a try soon Nt9dR84.jpg

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.