Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Kylie Minogue | Dancing | Lead Single

On 17/01/2018 at 8:40 AM, Solly said:

She's now rumoured to be performing on Dancing on Ice UK on ITV this Sunday!Β bey1

EDIT: One of the dancers said they're performing to a Kylie song this Sunday.Β wendy4Β 

Problem with Q1, dancing on ice is as good as it gets dead2

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/66867-kylie-single-campaign

if you haven't already signed up to this, please do! it will tweet/post a kylie promo message from your twitter/tumblr/facebook (whatever you sign up with) at the exact same time as a whole bunch of other people - currently 973. The goal is 1000 and we are 27 away. COME ON PEOPLE!! As it stands the Thunderclap will reach 2 MILLION PEOPLE on social media!

1 hour ago, Solly said:

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/66867-kylie-single-campaign

if you haven't already signed up to this, please do! it will tweet/post a kylie promo message from your twitter/tumblr/facebook (whatever you sign up with) at the exact same time as a whole bunch of other people - currently 973. The goal is 1000 and we are 27 away. COME ON PEOPLE!! As it stands the Thunderclap will reach 2 MILLION PEOPLE on social media!

Signed up with FB and Twitter kylie1

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

cry7 giveup1 cry6

Midnight needs to come - I am so excited to buy the single on iKoons

Probably outsold ITB in 12 hours omg

Just now, Aidan. said:

I wonder whether or not the 7 Inch has a B Side kylie2 It doesnt say anywhere

I hope so and I hope it's sold separately so my locals in the record store can get it in forΒ me

On 17/01/2018 at 1:07 AM, Solly said:

I just did these up quickly but I assume one of theseΒ is what the single cover may look like unless we get another new photo?

5p8hfiH.jpg

I was right omg wig (different cropping tho)

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.