Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Kylie Minogue | Dancing | Lead Single

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

Omg I thought of this today and how your cover is legit the cover dead2

Her team probably saw it and was like act FAST jay1

LMAO all these people thought this cover that came up on shazam was the real thing and posted the direct image link freaking out on sayhey and then I'm like guys.... thats my imgur upload that's the EXACT link i-ย kylie2

Dancing

ย 

iTunes:

#1 Sweden

#2 United Kingdom

#2 Australia

#4 France

#4 Hungary

#5 Chile

#6 Poland

#6 Spain

#8 Ireland

#9 Argentina

#10 Colombia

#11 Luxembourg

#12 Finland

#18 Mexico

#19 New Zealand

#25 Belgium

#28 Brazil

#31 Germany

#32 Netherlands

#37 Denmark

#37 Italy

ย 

sweden stanning oprah14

It's growing on me, as I knew it would.ย  If I can learn to loveย Piss Me, Cuntsย I can learn to love anything!!!11!

ย 

It really is a charming song, though.ย  It's not spellbinding the way "Into The Blue" or "All the Lovers" etc. are, but it's unmistakably Kylie.ย  And it has the added bonus of the double meaning in the lyrics, which really makes it a more poignant song.ย ย 

ย 

Lastly, this could be truly AMAZING live if she really harnesses the potential energy of the song.ย  If they embellish the arrangement a little the way Madonna would with a similar type of song, it could be a real "Music" type moment that goes for the rafters.ย  It should not be used for a mellow moment.

https://kylie.tmstor.es/cart/product.php?id=36344

Placeholder for the vinyl... Rollin' is the b-side. Lol, no tracks separate from the album. Sigh.ย kylie2

https://kylie.tmstor.es/cart/product.php?id=36343

Placeholder for a 12" remixes vinyl - no tracklist yet.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.