Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Kylie Minogue | Dancing | Lead Single

On 4/27/2018 at 11:26 PM, Aidan. said:

Im confused as to how it keeps rising honestly. Theres no way they calculate it using only that week

I guess it means the popularity over time - ie it must still be getting play

such a weird chart, it’s like someone makes it at home

21 minutes ago, Light Years said:

Hard to believe this song was released almost a year ago jj4 and it still bops demi1

Can't believe it's been a year dead2 The day it leaked I was coming home, it was snowy and icy as fuck and I think I was chatting to @Lord Stoneheart on Snapchat and I told him to PM me the song on last fm lmfao2

Wow this thread reminded me that there was a planned test cassette and 12 inch remixes vinyl - Both never happened

Test cassette was rightfully kept (Especially considering the 50 other issues dead2 ) but would have loved the vinyl

54 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Can't believe it's been a year dead2 The day it leaked I was coming home, it was snowy and icy as fuck and I think I was chatting to @Lord Stoneheart on Snapchat and I told him to PM me the song on last fm lmfao2

Oh our old snapchat days. You seeing snaps of rat and everything oprah4

And now we rot on the supwrior whatsapp cry7

The upgrade was real

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.