Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

UNCONFIRMED: Songs possibly on Golden

So 10 out of 12 tracks here are technically correct

With tracks Where The Love Is At, Repair and Stay Golden  having altered titles on the actual listing. Could be different songs completely but overall this was mostly correct bar the order jj2

1 hour ago, Aidan. said:

With tracks Where The Love Is At, Repair and Stay Golden  having altered titles on the actual listing. Could be different songs completely but overall this was mostly correct bar the order jj2

so i guess leak might be really real just few songs had wrong titles interesting1

i start to think that we might really get surprise release or at least very soon one interesting1

4 hours ago, Aidan. said:

I think Sky Adams just confirmed Love is it's own song as was not at any stage titled something else during the recording process.

Maybe we'll see stuff on the deluxe edition, he said he produced 4 more tracks than the 4 tracks listed on the one she posted, for a deluxe edition, and then he edited it bc he prob wasn't meant to say that, yikes oprah14

img_6819gio2z.png

2 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

waiting for leaks lol1

oh its probbaly just Love mad12

Apparently there are two different Loves that were recorded in these album sessions jj4 Possibly three if you count WTLIA

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.