Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

80% of Russians consider gay sex ‘reprehensible’

1 hour ago, Simón. said:

I was being sarcastic to point out hypocrisy and we both know the woke queen Lorde won't say anything

this isn't battlegrounds sis. my god dead2 

let lorde make political statements of her own volition. i s2g it's damned if you do, damned if you don't

2 hours ago, The One Below All said:

you don't need to cancel a tour to promote gay rights. Take a look at madonna. she performed there and used that occasion to break the homophobic russian law and deliver a powerful speech (altho some of her fans were arrested after the concert).

So, why does she need to cancel her Israeli tour to promote Palestinian rights? 

9 minutes ago, The One Below All said:

because in that way she can support the BDS movement, which promotes Palestinian rights. 

So, she should also cancel her Russian tour to support the Russian LGBT rights movement.

Just now, anxiety said:

So, she should also cancel her Russian tour to support the Russian LGBT rights movement.

nope, coz there is no equivalent of BDS movement there...so the best way to support gay rights is actually put your face there and risk your ass to go to jail but speak loud to as many people as possible TO AWAKE THE FORCE.

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Jjang said:

That's feeding the economy of a country that actively promotes an anti - gay propaganda with its' politics. How heroic of her.

how delusional of you to think that a LORDE concert can actually be significant for Russian economy. Only thing she can feed is the heart of her Russian fans.

735776%20(1).gif

10 hours ago, The One Below All said:

how delusional of you to think that a LORDE concert can actually be significant for Russian economy. Only thing she can feed is the heart of her Russian fans.

Then why don't you carry the same opinion regarding Israel in this matter? oprah14

Anyway, that's terrible. I feel bad for the LGBT community that resides there.

People are gonna think what they're gonna think. I don't mind the hate. Just as long as it doesn't threaten the well being of the community... which in this case it sadly does... I hope the Russian gays are staying safe. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.