Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Rebel Bitch

In Gaga's world, half-empty arenas are sold out concerts?

We already know that she's a compulsive liar and a shameless hypocrite, so are we surprised at all? Like fave like stan, the fads love to claim that this era is a success when it's been nothing but a mediocre and failed attempt at a comeback. Can't wait to see how they spin this. interesting1

5 hours ago, StrippedX said:

The venue she's playing here in Sweden is a bit small so I'm expecting it to be filled but we'll see next month moo1 

The venue only fits 15 thousand people what the fuck did they expect? The haters are delusional AF.

giphy.gif

So I guess the crazy bitch was too upset about the empty seats last night so, apparently they are giving away tickets at the supermarket now for the next one. She's such a shameless cheater, music not the bling indeed. interesting1 Receipts below: 

Spoiler

7zAnNd3.jpg26431312_1613702245382499_2659380544944472064_n.jpg243313492_1.jpg?VersionId=Lqzzs0coR7zA9l27MiYzX3Pi2i8QwSqv

3 hours ago, havok said:

We already know that she's a compulsive liar and a shameless hypocrite, so are we surprised at all? Like fave like stan, the fads love to claim that this era is a success when it's been nothing but a mediocre and failed attempt at a comeback. Can't wait to see how they spin this. interesting1

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.