Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Katy : I'd rather be real than relevant

14 minutes ago, Kaulitz. said:

Not cool, dude. wendy4

I'm just playing lol2 She's obviously referring to how people follow trends to stay relevant, and she chooses being real above all! We love everybody wub1 

4 minutes ago, Sylk said:

I'm just playing lol2 She's obviously referring to how people follow trends to stay relevant, and she chooses being real above all! We love everybody wub1 

Of course I knew what she was referring to, I may a Tokio Hotel stan but I'm not entirely brain dead. 

And @The One Below All the audacity to downvote me, really?! CHeck yourself.

4 minutes ago, Sylk said:

I stan Katy but had a laugh with it  lol2 but thing is though, she is still relevant. Just not as adores as in her previous eras (that does not count for me, i love her more than ever with Witness, it comes very close to One of The Boys feels)

1 minute ago, AGNTEA said:

I stan Katy but had a laugh with it  lol2 but thing is though, she is still relevant. Just not as adores as in her previous eras (that does not count for me, i love her more than ever with Witness, it comes very close to One of The Boys feels)

IKR. I don't understand how other people can always make jokes, and when I say something it always gets taken seriously.

Even so far to get downvoted.

YOu can seethe all you want but I really don't know what the hell your problem is with me, @The One Below All .. get real. 

1 minute ago, Kaulitz. said:

Of course I knew what she was referring to, I may a Tokio Hotel stan but I'm not entirely brain dead. 

And @The One Below All the audacity to downvote me, really?! CHeck yourself.

2 minutes ago, AGNTEA said:

really? coz I like her and lowkey stan her but this era was kinda irrelevant compared to previous ones and to me she tried too much to show her "human side" to the public.

try-hard =/= being real.

Just now, The One Below All said:

really? coz I like her and lowkey stan her but this era was kinda irrelevant compared to previous ones and to me she tried too much to show her "human side" to the public.

try-hard =/= being real.

I get that, but as I said before, I don't understand why something I say gets taken waaaay too serious. @Sylk and I joke around a lot of times, and I thought he knew also that I wasn't for real.

shrug1 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.