Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

frankgutz

Is Lady Gaga the pop version of Donald Trump?

I mean, both of them dont like latinos and asian ppl, while Donald wants a wall in Mexico to keep him away from LA, Lady Racist Gaga locks in Las Vegas as an excuse to not tour in LA and Asia.

They both have stated they're loving people, even Donald Trump confirmed himself he's the least racist people in the world in twitter, are they the same person? Are they racist? Discuss!!

Just now, Kyoteki said:

The stanbase has never been the same since the Vegas announcement. 

I understand that people aren’t happy, and they have the right to be, but this seems a bit... much? rip2 

16 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

I mean, both of them dont like latinos and asian ppl, while Donald wants a wall in Mexico to keep him away from LA, Lady Racist Gaga locks in Las Vegas as an excuse to not tour in LA and Asia.

They both have stated they're loving people, even Donald Trump confirmed himself he's the least racist people in the world in twitter, are they the same person? Are they racist? Discuss!!

Lmfao a reach. Imagine LAS VEGAS being the delusion she isn’t touring Asia or Latin America. 

Why don’t we look at her overall health and the profit margin she’d make in these areas sweety. Vegas is a much better deal for someone needing to stay close to home for medical reasons and for someone wanting to be around family more. She doesn’t owe fans anything. 

2 minutes ago, SWINΞ said:

Lmfao a reach. Imagine LAS VEGAS being the delusion she isn’t touring Asia or Latin America. 

Why don’t we look at her overall health and the profit margin she’d make in these areas sweety. Vegas is a much better deal for someone needing to stay close to home for medical reasons and for someone wanting to be around family more. She doesn’t owe fans anything. 

So.. the bitch only gets sick when she have to go to LA or Asia lmao, bs

2 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

So.. the bitch only gets sick when she have to go to LA or Asia lmao, bs

I don't know if I'm correct, but I think she didn't do that well with her BTW Ball in South America...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.