Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Rate The Song - Lana Del Rey edition

Just now, Pennywise said:

I'm gonna count your first vote hoe jj3 But don't worry, I will not let it hit top 3 with my vote cause isnt one of my faves too jj3

whit1 it’s so blatantly overrated! People wouldn’t give a shit about it if it wasn’t for that gorgeous video, honestly.

1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

I'm gonna count your first vote hoe jj3 But don't worry, I will not let it hit top 3 with my vote cause isnt one of my faves too jj3

And you said there weren't any more flops coming up in this rate ny12mad12 

Just now, Sailor Mars said:

whit1 it’s so blatantly overrated! People wouldn’t give a shit about it if it wasn’t for that gorgeous video, honestly.

jj4 What? The video is even more basic than your opinion of the song

2 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

I seem to remember you said we had to include Booby because it was "her most accessible track" or somesuch? And I think I said Honeymoon was important even if I'm not a massive fan of it. 

Oh in that case... jj2 

But why would Honeysnooze be important if it‘s always one of the lowest ranking songs in every megarate or ranking? 

3 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

I don't really like the beat/rythm/instrumental (call it as u want) jj3 the lyrics are pretty ...cool I guess eve1

3 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

And you said there weren't any more flops coming up in this rate ny12mad12 

Most of her stans love the song tho. I think it will made top 5 (sadly), you can't call that a flop ny1

1 minute ago, Modern Woman said:

jj4 What? The video is even more basic than your opinion of the song

You think the Young and Beautiful video is gorgeous and amazing but think the Shades of Cool video is basic? rip1 I sometimes wonder if you live in some sort of parallel universe where every post is automatically right-bound.

1 hour ago, Sailor Mars said:

Young & Beautiful - 5 (I don’t love it, I don’t hate it either...it’s average.)

Shades of Poop - 4 (The song has potential abd the verses are beautiful but it’s incredibly anti-climatic and I hate that her vocals are inaudible during the best part, the bridge)

39 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

We seem to have switched roles ny1 

Shades of Cool is a cool 7 - very much above average but nowhere close to perfect

21 minutes ago, Sailor Mars said:

Actually you know what? I see too many tens for this song and I‘m a petty ass bitch, so Shades of Poop gets a 1 from me. jj2 If Brooklyn Baby can’t snatch the #1 spot, this song sure won’t.

Disgusting

Very unprofessional:far too much

Shades Of Bops - 11

4 minutes ago, Mr. "Legend" Gorgeous said:
  1. Get Free: 9.35
  2. Blue Jeans: 9.05
  3. Young and Beautiful: 8.89
  4. Brooklyn Baby: 8.51
  5. Summertime Sadness: 8.32
  6. Million Dollar Man: 8.28
  7. Kill Kill: 8.13
  8. Queen of the Gas Station: 8.05

TASTE OF STANS!

Brooklyn Baby should be #2 sorry not sorry. I‘m not gonna let Shades of Boring go higher than it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.