Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Britney Spears just proved she's the nicest pop star on the planet and we don't deserve her

1125911414_5638392320001_5638374890001-v

Britney Spears has just proven herself to be the nicest human being on the planet. 

Celebrity interviewer David LeCours took to Twitter to open up about an intimate encounter with the pop star back in 2014 which will truly melt your heart. 

Shortly before meeting Spears, LeCours bought matching bracelets called "strength beads" for the two of them.

During their encounter, the interviewer told Spears how she had saved his life with her music and gave her one of the bracelets. 

Britney responded by saying how touched and proud she was of LeCours. You'd expect that response obviously, but Britney really meant it. 

Now, four years later, it's been revealed that Spears is still wearing the matching bracelet. 

He wrote: "When I met Britney Spears in 2014 and told her how she/her music saved my life, I got us matching bracelets that are called 'strength beads.'"

When I met @britneyspears in 2014 and told her how she/her music saved my life, I got us matching bracelets that’re called “strength beads.” She was so touched & told me she loved it and how proud she was of me. She still wears it to this day, I just love her so much. ❤️

— David LeCours II (@DDLECOURS) January 9, 2018

He added: "She was so touched and told me she loved it and how proud she was of me. She still wears it to this day, I just love her so much." 

Another Twitter user then managed to compile a series of images showing the popstar wearing the bracelet throughout her Vegas residency.

DTtJDA1W4AAoap_.jpg

https://attitude.co.uk/article/16854/britney-spears-just-proved-shes-the-nicest-pop-star-on-the-planet-and-we-dont-deserve-her/

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.