Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Rebel Bitch

Madonna | Madame X | June 14th, 2019

Found this on MNation:

"Madonna YouTube site, on Home page, now has 8 swim lanes as of today. They added back in as 4th row Uploads. :) Maybe it will be a birthday video, maybe more. "

I asked a youtuber friend and he told me that this sometimes appears everytime you've just uploaded a video in your channel. So, if we're being optimistic, something may ne happening soon (inb4 it's a Vogue Italy's backstage). jj2

519158766_MadonnaYouTubeSite8_15_18.JPG.

53 minutes ago, Alvarø said:

Found this on MNation:

"Madonna YouTube site, on Home page, now has 8 swim lanes as of today. They added back in as 4th row Uploads. :) Maybe it will be a birthday video, maybe more. "

I asked a youtuber friend and he told me that this sometimes appears everytime you've just uploaded a video in your channel. So, if we're being optimistic, something may ne happening soon (inb4 it's a Vogue Italy's backstage). jj2

When her videos were uploaded lately, Uploads section was always there.

It's a beautiful plan
But I'm not concerned
It's a beautiful game
That I've never learned
People tell me to shut my mouth
That I might get burned
Keep your beautiful lies
'Cause I'm not concerned

'Cause your world is such a shame
'Cause your world's obssessed with fame
'Cause your world's in so much pain
'Cause your world is
'Cause your world is

The good sis was waiting for two years to spill the tea! I'm pretty sure this is about all the disinformation by the media for her White House comment.. how beautifully the media play that "yellow" game. What do you think?

interesting1

3 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

It's a beautiful plan
But I'm not concerned
It's a beautiful game
That I've never learned
People tell me to shut my mouth
That I might get burned
Keep your beautiful lies
'Cause I'm not concerned

'Cause your world is such a shame
'Cause your world's obssessed with fame
'Cause your world's in so much pain
'Cause your world is
'Cause your world is

The good sis was waiting for two years to spill the tea! I'm pretty sure this is about all the disinformation by the media, for her White House comment.. how beautifully the media play that "yellow" game. What do you think?

interesting1

Hopefully she improved from 'give me a spanking' and 'bitch im madonna' on this album burn1

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Hopefully she improved from 'give me a spanking' and 'bitch im madonna' on this album burn1

I think she will. interesting1 I've a feeling this album is going to be good. interesting1

6 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

New haircut. The new era is coming soon.

GMMapux.gif

I'm soo getting tired of shit like this, I mean delete that IG already Queen, this is just getting sad. I blame those annoying black kids and all the love Mother and revolution bs. I need bitch, cold and distant Ice Queen Madonna now!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.