Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Rebel Bitch

Madonna | Madame X | June 14th, 2019

On 1/17/2018 at 3:52 PM, Rebel Bitch said:

$$$ signs on her sweatshirt fall9

Guess who is back then fall9

M-DOLLA - 10th anniversary album fall9

09e378af3845f1b50096a1403dedeb13--madonn

mdolla2.jpg

For all of the well-deserved Hard Clitoris artwork/looks/photoshoots hate, can we all acknowledge how flawless her EYES looked throughout for those photos?  Perfect liner, perfect lashes, perfect color composition. 

On 1/27/2018 at 3:42 PM, Nocturn said:

Her break was long after touring. She did nothing. There was that movie story and we all thought she was about to start making it. Although, many of us also believed that she must release one more album because of the contract that ends this year. 

Praise ahs1 God(dess) ahs1 that's not happening rn.

It still hasn't sunk in for me that she might have a new album this year.  *shakes*

3 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

rih1 

I am ready for rumors, better something than nothing. eve1 

This seems too fake, because it is written under latest Madonna's circumstances. 

Not here for Nile Rodgers, unless it won't be funky music.

Nile is a master at production. It would be a great switch for Madonna who needs one viewpoint from a legend she respects. Xtina's impact xtina1

8 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

rih1 

I am ready for rumors, better something than nothing. eve1 

This seems too fake, because it is written under latest Madonna's circumstances. 

Not here for Nile Rodgers, unless it won't be funky music.

but didnt ha tinsta post  yesterday say she ha s to do that writting camp moo1 queen of confusing everyone

Just now, ajp said:

Nile is a master at production. It would be a great switch for Madonna who needs one viewpoint from a legend she respects. Xtina's impact xtina1

Like a Virgin sounds cheap, even for the time of its release.

Maybe Nile could execute music well, but too many artists have done funk lately. It would make sense if she delivers something funky, but different. However, that tweet states Billboard and Starrah are the primary producers, so Nile could do song or two.

2 minutes ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

but didnt ha tinsta post  yesterday say she ha s to do that writting camp moo1 queen of confusing everyone

I guess she meant producers like Avicii who have their own bunch of people who write songs.

This would be Billboard (producer), Starrah (songwriter) and Nile (producer, songwriter), which would be different and better than too many people.

Just now, Nocturn said:

I guess she meant producers like Avicii who have their own bunch of people who write songs.

This would be Billboard (producer), Starrah (songwriter) and Nile (producer, songwriter), which would be different and better than too many people.

oh wow oh wow she coming cry6

2 hours ago, Nocturn said:

That makes total sense - keep it small and simple....Fewer leaks, too. rav3

On 3/3/2018 at 4:25 PM, Driven said:

I need news of what we know so far about this album.

Well, she worked with Starrah and Blillboard one week in January in London. After that she went back to Portugal. Now, she is in New York, apparently because of MDNA Skin. jj3 

However, it is very confusing now.  Why would she go to London to make an album and then go back to Portugal and do nothing? Unless, she was working on her album with someone in Portugal too. Apparently Madonna's old back up singer Niki Haris is or was  in Portugal. 

One twitter account wrote that Nile Rodgers joined. It could be trolling. 

I just want to know if she is still working on it.  

On 3/4/2018 at 3:33 PM, Nocturn said:

Well, she worked with Starrah and Blillboard one week in January in London. After that she went back to Portugal. Now, she is in New York, apparently because of MDNA Skin. jj3 

However, it is very confusing now.  Why would she go to London to make an album and then go back to Portugal and do nothing? Unless, she was working on her album with someone in Portugal too. Apparently Madonna's old back up singer Niki Haris is or was  in Portugal. 

One twitter account wrote that Nile Rodgers joined. It could be trolling. 

I just want to know if she is still working on it.  

Thanks for all this info. :)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.