Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Rebel Bitch

Madonna | Madame X | June 14th, 2019

1 hour ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

um mdame x has 4 shows in vegas

Well sure she tours there but she would never do actual residency there, she spoke about how she despise las vegas eve1

"And how does the Material Girl feel about coming to Vegas? It’s hard to tell – Madonna is a hot topic in the headlines now, with her recent divorce from director Guy Ritchie. When asked in 2001 how she felt about doing a Celine Dion-type residency in Las Vegas, Madonna reportedly said, “That’s insane. I hate Las Vegas. I couldn’t bear it for five minutes.”"

Or

Madonna performed a free, two-hour, not-so-secret show called Tears Of A Clown at The Forum Theatre in Melbourne on Thursday, and during the show proclaimed she would “rather die than work in Vegas.”

"To be fair, Madonna has had a history of hating on Las Vegas after crowds at several of her past Vegas shows barely participated or showed any interest.

We have receipts: “I have gone to 3 shows for this tour now, Toronto, Montreal and Vegas….and can I say….she was not impressed in Vegas. She was telling the crowd to wake up numourous times, and during ‘Into The Groove’ where she lets the audience sing while she skips rope…..they didnt sing. And she told them they sucked. As a non-resident of Vegas it was funny to see her tell the crowd how terrible they were.”

dead2

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.