Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Rebel Bitch

Madonna | Madame X | June 14th, 2019

Found this on MNation, interesting. um1

Something tells me that this squad is actually working on ONE specific song (probably the potential lead single) rather than the whole album project. Billboard doesn't seem like a guy that M will use for the majority of an album. These people are all from the US and M flew them to London, so I really think she has already drafted out some songs or an overarching theme. She wouldn't spend the money to send in these people just for "brainstorming".

"SOON" cry3

Summer release please cry3

1 hour ago, Rebel Bitch said:

Found this on MNation, interesting. um1

Something tells me that this squad is actually working on ONE specific song (probably the potential lead single) rather than the whole album project. Billboard doesn't seem like a guy that M will use for the majority of an album. These people are all from the US and M flew them to London, so I really think she has already drafted out some songs or an overarching theme. She wouldn't spend the money to send in these people just for "brainstorming".

I don't  see why Billboard wouldn't produce the whole album. Ghosttown was the most praised song of all the singles and it had a hit status. Without leaks and that iTunes EP it could have had decent spots on charts.

On LFL worked a lot of people and some of them didn't work on other stuff like Alicia Keys, MNEK and Ariel, but their role wasn't that big. Diplo, Toby Gad, Maureen McDonald were the main team who worked  most on the rest of the album.

Speaking of USA-London thing, I think they all came to London and will spend their time there until the album is finished. 

38 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

I don't  see why Billboard wouldn't produce the whole album. Ghosttown was the most praised song of all the singles and it had a hit status. Without leaks and that iTunes EP it could have had decent spots on charts.

On LFL worked a lot of people and some of them didn't work on other stuff like Alicia Keys, MNEK and Ariel, but their role wasn't that big. Diplo, Toby Gad, Maureen McDonald were the main team who worked  most on the rest of the album.

Speaking of USA-London thing, I think they all came to London and will spend their time there until the album is finished. 

We willwill see, all this is very exciting. cry3

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.