Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Kesha teases a project on Twitter, coming soon

1 minute ago, Okan said:

I think it's just the tour fall6 

I doubt it...she wouldn't hype that up so much. And she already released the promo video, so what else should she do?

I'm pretty sure it's something else

Didn't some dude on instagram post a pic few months ago that he's working with Kesha  something exciting and put a hashtag "project" or something like that? So this could be from that? 

5 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Kesha's recent insta post " and had a little rośe" - is she teasing one of the new songs on the Deluxe album? brit15  brit14

ny5 

I doubt it.. probably just likes rosé ny4 

But it'd be incredible if that were the case jj2 

43 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Didn't some dude on instagram post a pic few months ago that he's working with Kesha  something exciting and put a hashtag "project" or something like that? So this could be from that? 

Possibly! jj2

But, her brother Lagan has been filming all of her tour, so I'm assuming something similar to MCBL. Total guess though.

Just now, Dan said:

ny5 

I doubt it.. probably just likes rosé ny4 

But it'd be incredible if that were the case jj2 

She likes to tease though, remeber that picture of her with folded hands like she was praying? kesha3 Not long after she released Praying rav2

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Possibly! jj2

But, her brother Lagan has been filming all of her tour, so I'm assuming something similar to MCBL. Total guess though.

The only thing is that she'd probably have to avoid mentioning anything that happened in the past and she probably had a lot of breakdowns in the last two years... so they would have to be super strict with the content and only put tour stuff which might get repetative jj4

Just now, Kivo said:

She likes to tease though, remeber that picture of her with folded hands like she was praying? kesha3 Not long after she released Praying rav2

True true true... jj2 

I'd love that to happen, but I've made so many empty guesses that end in disappointment, trying not to get my hopes up ny4 

Just now, Dan said:

True true true... jj2 

I'd love that to happen, but I've made so many empty guesses that end in disappointment, trying not to get my hopes up ny4 

Ahahah same tbh whit1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.